Plan

If you notice a mistake - please, just smile 😅

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

‘Ship … ,’ Tay said with an embarrassed smile on his face and looked at the friends.

‘Tay, don't be so noisy. You say that word every 10 minutes, it's too much,’ Off tried to look strict but instead of this he smiled happily.

‘You look so good together. Off it's so evident that you are very serious about the ceremony,’ Tay winked at the friend.

‘I want to eat,’ Gun pretended that he didn't hear anything and was already running ahead in search of a tent with food.

Tay was right, to the ceremony and the whole trip to Sukhothai, Off prepared responsibly. He was very excited about the upcoming shooting, especially about staying with Gun in the same room in a hotel. He finally got the chance to be alone with the boy.
The day before the trip, the guy thought out his plan of action. Off is an organized guy, it's important for him to keep everything under control. The plan was focused on getting close to Gun. Considering the fact, that Off immediately said no to Gun, now it was necessary to act little by little.

1. Get Gun drunk. The older guy took some alcohol drinks with him, which was supposed to help create a more relaxed atmosphere.

2. Get Gun drunk, but not too much. Knowing, that the younger guy can get drunk fast, to reduce the effect of alcohol a little, Off took a lot of snacks, that the boy likes.

3.Talk to Gun. To find out if he still loves him and why he got close to New.

4. Kiss Gun. The desire to kiss Gun was so strong that at some point, just talking with him, Off was looking only at his plump, so wet lips... to penetrate the tongue into his small mouth... “Oiii! Stop! It remains to suffer until tomorrow,” the tall guy frozen near his bag with a pack of condoms in his hand.
Of course, of course he wasn’t going to go that far, but he decided to put in his bag a lubricant, a pack of condoms, some medicines - “just in case”.

5. Sleep with Gun in the same bed. Off wanted to find out how comfortable it would be sleep with the guy all night, and also wake up in the morning in the same bed with him. A lot of people with whom it is possible to have sex but so few of those with whom you want to wake up in the morning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After shooting the guys returned to their room. Off began to put into practice his plan, he turned off the light, leaving only one desk lamp, took out drinks.
Gun came out of the shower, not paying attention to Papii, he quickly put on his hoodie and jeans.

‘I have to go out for a while.’

‘Where are you going?’ the older guy got worried.

‘To Tay.’

‘What for? Stay with me, ... what are you two going to talk about?’ he came closer to Gun and took his hand.

‘Sorry, I can't tell you that...’

‘I see, more secrets. Don't you think you have too many secrets?’

‘This secret concerns New and Tay.’

‘If it concerns them, let them talk. Why are you sticking your nose in other people's business?’ the guy started to feel annoyed.

‘I’m worried about New ... Why I should explain my actions to you?’ Gun looked puzzled at Off's hand.

Off loosened his fingers, he guessed that the topic of the conversation will be about the night secret kiss of bestfriends. Off didn't like that the younger boy don't want to talk about it with him.