Let's play

Off really didn't know how to deal with Gun.
“I need a plan. No! No more plans. I was wrong, he was wrong. Oiii! What should I do? Gun refuses to talk, I can't pretend that nothing happened. What am I supposed to do with my feelings for him? I already forgave him for that stupid kiss, but did he forgive me for my words? Maybe I should really start flirting with him? Okay, cute Gun, let's play a little.”

Gun almost forgave Off for the hurtful words.
“I wonder what is Off thinking now? New said that the actions of Off were similar to jealousy. Oiii! Does that mean he likes me? Maybe talk to him? No. I'm afraid. Maybe I should keep flirting with him? Well, overconfident Off, I will play with you a little."
“Let's play”
Gun 0:0 Off

*************************
‘Hi, Gun, I transferred money to my card, you can buy anything you want,’ said mature Off.
Gun 0:1 Off

‘Is it enough money to buy me a new car?’
Gun 1:1 Off

‘Um ... not now, but if you wait half a year, I will try to save enough.'
Gun 1: 2 Off

‘Well, I'll think about it,’ the younger guy was surprised. Of course Off wasn't greedy, but now he was ready to give Gun all that he has.

****************************

The day of the shooting School Rangers.
‘Gun, can I sit next to you?’
Gun 1:3 Off

‘Of course Papii, just don’t be surprised by the embarrassing posts in Instagram,’ Gun pressed against Off, hugged him around the waist, touched his stomach and laid his head on the taller guy's shoulder.
Gun 2:3 Off

‘Oh, do whatever you want,’ Off smiled mysteriously.
The video turned out great.
Babiis are delighted.
Gun 2:4 Off

************************
‘Papii, I'm tired, can I lie down on your knees?’ asked the completely active guy.
Gun 3:4 Off

‘Of course, my body at your service,’ Off conveniently sat on the sofa and patted the knees, inviting the guy to lie down.
Gun 3:5 Off

Gun smiled, slightly turned from side to side, choosing the best position. A few minutes later he was breathing softly right in the Off's stomach.
The older guy couldn't stop himself, he gently touched the Gun's hair, “How can you be so cute?!”
Gun 4:5 Off

“And so seductive?!”
Gun 5:5 Off

************************
In one sunny day, at a store presentation.
Off approached Gun and several times touched the boy's butt.
“Papii? What's he doing in public?” Babiis are happy.
Gun 5:6 Off

The younger guy put his hand under the Off's shirt and smiled innocently. Off felt the boy's gentle fingers on his skin.
“Oh, Gun, what are you doing? There are too many people here.”
The video was great.
Gun 6:6 Off

**********************
“What the … why are these photos with Oab so cute? Hey, why is his face so close to Gun and why is Gun so happy about it? If we were dating, for this kind of behavior, my boyfriend would definitely get spanked ... Oiiiii, and why is the image of spanking Gun so turned me on?” Off was a little nervous.
Gun 7:6 Off

***********************
‘Papii, do you like what I’m wearing today? Look, at the back, it almost “sluts!”, and in front “hug me”! These clothes suit me?’ Gun asked and narrowed his eyes.
Gun 8:6 Off

‘Yellow color suits you very much. In general, everything you wear suits you,’ Off sincerely smiled.
Gun 8:7 Off

*************************
‘Papii, your lips are dry, let me apply lipstick,' the younger guy came up to Off with a sly smile.
Gun 9:7 Off