Not lonely

New/Gun

++++++++++++++++

'I miss him like crazy,' that was the first thing heard Gun after picked up the phone.

'Oh, he's only in Japan, not on another planet. You can always make a video call. Hi, friend.'

'Yeah, we communicate several times a day... but...can I stay with you tonight?' asked New with a little sadness, he was already in his car and headed for Gun's house.

'Of course, only bring some food,' the younger guy said with a guilty. He was lazily lying on the bed, and had no desire to cook something, even for the friend.

While waiting for New, Gun was looking through some photos with Off. 'Why did I fall in love with such a dumbass? But it's not his faults, the only fool here is me. How do I stop thinking about him? Looks like I already gave up. But... but I probably can't change him,' the boy's heart was breaking apart.

His thoughts were interrupted by the phone call. The taller guy's name appeared on the screen.

'Hi, what are you doing?' he was already in his car and headed for Gun's house.

'Hello, nothing special,' Gun was a little confused,... 'I'm waiting for New.'

'Oh, I thought we could have dinner together,' Off's voice sounded a little resentful.

'Sorry, but New misses Tay and doesn't want to be alone,' he said with excuses.

'Oh I see..., next time then. Have a good time, bye.'

Off ended the conversation and said to himself, 'what about me? What about the fact that I miss you?' The last few days, Gun avoided contact with him, they saw each other only at work. The older guy felt lonely and guilty about his reject.

++++++++++++

After dinner, friends decided to call Tay.

'Are you with Gun again? What are you doing? Oh, pet, don't hug him like that. And why do you have such a lustful look? You should have called Off and hug him instead of New,' Tay was lying on bed after a shower. Since he was alone in the room, he didn't wear a t-shirt. Without hiding curiosity, New stared at the naked chest of his friend.

'Don't be jealous,' laughed the shorter boy, hugging New even tighter.

'How is the shooting?' New tried to avoid awkward conversations.

'Interesting, but a bit exhausting. I train my English skills. New pick me up at the airport, I'll send you the time later.'

'You didn't even ask, if I could pick you up or not, maybe I'll be busy at this time,' New's voice was a little outraged.

'Seriously? What's more important, than helping your best friend?' Tay was truly surprised.

'Okey, okey I'll pick you up, don't be dramatic,' said New rolling his eyes.

'Sorry but I must go to bed now, I get up early tomorrow. Don't be naughty.'

Now it was Gun's turn to roll his eyes. When the phone conversation was over, the shorter guy said in a whisper, 'When Tay said we shouldn't be naughty, I wanted it even more,' he giggled.

'What do you mean by "being naughty"?' New ruffled his friend's hair.

'I haven't had sex for a long time,' said Gun embarrassedly, 'kissing would be a great pleasure for me now.'

'Me too. I haven't had an intimate relationship in a while, but I'm probably not so sensitive than you are now, because I jerked off last night after the video call with Tay,' New was completely calm saying such frank words.