Really?

'Congratulations, I hope you are very pleased with yourself?' Off patted Gun on the head.

'Oh, what have I done wrong?'

'Now everyone knows you're a pervert who likes to smell my stuff! Did you really have to sniff my sweater in front of so many cameras and people?'

'Hmm, Papii, calm down, everyone already knows that I love your smell,' Gun took the tall guy by the head and pulled him to the lips.
Kissed his neck several times, the boy returned the body to its previous position.

"What a naughty boy," thought Off, "he used to stand on tiptoe to reach my neck, but now ... Oh, I'm totally under his control."

After filming the next episode of 'Theory of Love', the tired guys headed to Gun’s house.  They are dating and should spend time together, and preferably not in front of the cameras and the film crew, but at home, intimately, in private.

Fortunate, this evening Off will find out one of Gun's sexual desires. Which Gun wrote on a piece of paper, which Off should choose and be sure to fulfill.

All plush toys were removed from Gun's bed and located on the floor. Some, perhaps very impressionable animals, Gun turned their faces to the wall. The guy planned tonight to hug and kiss a lot with his boyfriend. He didn't want to hurt his little friends. The owner in toy's eyes must be pure and innocent.

Off waited impatiently for Gun to finally place his zoo and give him a box of wishes. 
Off was delighted, it was a really interesting idea. He wanted to keep using this box, but they should also put his wishes. Maybe some of them are the same as Gun's desires, but obviously not all of them.

Gun probably didn't think about sex during the shoot. Well, of course, not during filming, with the director, the cameras and the crew, but somewhere in the back room or even in the toilet. It will be so thrilled to return to the set in a slightly embarrassed mood after a strong orgasm.
And everyone will tease Gun for his swollen lips. The boy will smile embarrassedly, blush and bit his lips, which five minutes ago were passionately kissed by Off.

Gun held his breath. Off unfolded a piece of paper and read.

"I want you"

'Um, Gun, can I have another one?' he reached out to take another piece of paper.

'No, that's not fair ... you already pulled one,' the boy anxiously pressed the box to his chest.

'Gun, I want to pull out one more time,' Off looked bewildered at his little mouse.

'No!' cried the boy.

'Are you hiding something from me?' the older guy looked suspiciously at the box the boy was clutching tightly in his hands.

'Nothing.'

'Guuunn ...'

Gun put the box down beside him.

'I suddenly remembered that I still have things to do today! Excuse me, I'll be out for a while and be right back …' he got out of bed and was immediately stopped by Off, who was holding the boy's shoulder with one hand and taking out piece of paper with the other.

'Wait! You're not going anywhere until I read all your wishes.'

Gun failed to escape, and obediently sat down next to Off.

Off opened the second desire: "I want you"

And one more. "I want you" And one more ...

After reading the sixth or seventh desire, Off realized that right now Gun wanted only one wish to come true. 

The boy sat quietly beside Off and watched his boyfriend's reaction.