Stupid in love

A little story of how two people can be stupid in love.

After Nanon confessed his love to Chimon, or to be more clear, after he lied to him, the guys could no longer just be friends for each other.
But they didn't become lovers.

The guys became... enemies.

**********************

"Why do people have to dress according to fashion? Damn it!" thought Nanon going to the shopping centre.

Summer is coming soon, but the guy has only black and white t-shirts. Gun said if Nanon doesn't buy new clothes as soon as possible, he could be the most unfashionable guy next few months. Gun is an expert in fashion and he will not advise anything bad. 

After buying a few shirts, Nanon headed for the exit, regretting only that he hadn’t bought a funny t-shirt with chickens.
"Oh, I'm a five year old child? And why exactly with chickens?"

As he passed a cafe, still thinking about that funny t-shirt, he was attracted by a familiar laugh.
Chimon was sitting at the table with a pretty girl. He laughed cheerfully and talked about something with delight.

'Wow! Chimon started dating a girl! I'm happy for him,' so as not to disturb his friend, the guy walked past.

The next day Nanon decided to buy the funny t-shirt, because he couldn't sleep last night, thinking only about yellow chickens. That's why he went to the shopping center again.

Cheerful from silly purchase, passing by the cafe, he saw a familiar figure. Chimon was sitting with a nice girl at the table and laughed happily.

"What...? Is he with another girl today? Oh, Chimon, not long ago you cried on my shoulder that no one loves you. I still remember your words: "I'm so unhappy, I want to be loved ... please someone love me and take care of me". You lied to me? What for?"

Nanon hid like a spy, so Chimon wouldn't see him, and watched the couple. The girl was showing Chimon something on the phone. The guy was smiling and nodding his head.

"What am I even doing? We're friends. His personal life has improved, I can only wish him happiness," Nanon thought sadly, leaving the shopping center.

One night, Chimon was browsing Instagram. And suddenly he saw a photo of Nanon with a beautiful girl. The photo was taken an hour ago and showed that Nanon was having a very good time.

"I don't understand. He told me he loved me. Instead of flirting with me, he's flirting with someone else... Oh, his t-shirt is funny! Haha... chickens ..."

The guy felt a slight disappointment. He refused Nanon, but it seemed to him that the guy gave up too quickly. Does he love me or not? Why did he confess? Why did he give hope?

In a couple of days, in the GMMTV office.

'Pluem, quickly put your hand on my shoulder,' Chimon whispered as he saw Nanon entering the office.

'Why? There are no fans around.'

'Oh, just do it, there's no time to explain, I'll buy you any food you want.'

Pluem unwillingly put his hand on the guy's shoulder, and at that moment Nanon approached them.

'Hi guys, what are you doing?'

'We discuss various interesting topics with each other. Because we are BEST friends,' the guy said loudly the word "best". As if to make it clear that Nanon is no longer his best friend.

'Oh, I see, okay, I won’t bother the best FRIENDS,' the guy placed emphasis on the word "friends", showing that he didn’t care.
But he tried to suppress his irritation, "The best friends? Maybe they already lovers?" He walked slowly towards the exit.