Request

This chapter was written because of the excitement of the upcoming series “3 will be free” 😉

××××××××××××××××××××××××××

‘Hi, New, I have a request, let's meet up tomorrow’ Tay’s voice sounded excited.

‘Hello, what happened friend? You are more active than ever.’

‘You will find out tomorrow, meet at our favorite cafe and please got dress more decently.’

New was a little worried, “What's he hiding? What does he want to tell me, maybe he knows about the kiss? Probably not ... that night he was sleeping, right?”

The next day, New dressed more “decently”, he was wearing the blue jeans and the white shirt with a black stripes.
The guy entered the cafe, and saw Tay, who was standing near the door waiting for him.

‘You are just in time, we also came recently.’

‘We?’ New turned his head toward their favorite table and saw a girl.
She wasn't very tall and had long black hair. The girl was wearing a light dress in a small flower, and looked quite cute.

‘This is the girl from my university, with which I sleep sometimes,’ Tay whispered in New’s ear.

‘Erm, I see ... then why am I here?’ the guy's voice sounded puzzled.

‘I'll explain everything later, let's go, I will introduce you.’

‘New this is Liz. Liz this is New.'

‘Hello, Tay talked a lot about you, in life you are much more prettier.’

‘Liz, seriously? I think i'm prettier than him,’ Tay was already choosing food.

Liz was a very sociable girl. She joked a lot and talked about her work as a model in not very famous agency.
The guys remembered the time of study at the university. New complained how hard it is to work and at the same time study well.

‘Liz, excuses us, we need to talk for a minute,’ Tay winked.

'Yeah, of course,’ she smiled sweetly.

Two guys went outside.

‘Did you like her?’ asked Tay.

‘Ow, you invited me to introduce her?’ New was a bit angry.

‘No, listen to me please, I thought a lot. I've considered different options, but I realized that you're the best person for doing this. We know each other for a long time, we kissed during the shooting and often shared a room in hotels,' said the older guy in one breath.

‘Tay, why are you saying all this? What's the matter?’ New really didn’t understand what was going on.

‘Liz wants to try threesome sex. I promised her to organize it, and you are the best person for it.’

‘What?’ New was shocked, ‘....can I think about it?’

‘Sure, you have five minutes.’

‘Do you want it right now?’

‘Why not? Soon we'll be very busy. I will be waiting for you in the cafe,’ Tay patted the friend on the back and come back to the table.

‘Hi, Gun, I need your advice,’ the guy's voice sounded nervous.

‘Hello, what happened?’ the younger guy was happy to help his friend.

‘Do you remember, Tay has told us, that he sleeps with a girl sometimes? So he suggested to me ...she and he ... in general threesome sex,’ New was very excited.