Thank you for the chance

'Arm, we must definitely win today!' said Tay and squeezed the guy's shoulder.

'Oh, you are always serious about the game, but now you have a crazy eyes, as if your life depends on it,' Arm looked at the guy in surprise.

'Almost.'

'Tay, it hurts ...' Arm looked at his shoulder and at his friend's hand, the pressure on the shoulder increased.

'Oh! Sorry, sorry,' Tay hurried to pull his hand away and awkwardly smiled.

Tay was depressed, he didn't want to lose in School Rangers, especially in today's show.
He didn't want to be bottom again. Not right now. He needs a break.

He wasn't against sex, but preparation for it simply bothered him. He remembered very well his state and feelings on the day, when everything was clear without words. He prepared himself almost all day.

He put his thoughts in order, as much as possible. He tried to suppress embarrassment, almost convincing himself to prepare his body for sex. The guy walked around the room, almost counting the steps. It was supposed to calm him down, but it made him even more nervous.
The preparation itself took about 20 minutes, no more. But Tay felt everything like an eternity.
And his hands were shaking, and the lube wasn't squeezed out. New's dick wasn't the first. The first thing that was shoved in Tay was a very realistic, artificial cock.

'Arm, Nanon! What's going on with you today? Why you lost all your skills? Arm, where's your luck?' Tay was more upset than ever.

'It's very simple: your bad luck has consumed my luck. Are you so afraid of punishment? Oh, your face will be painted, that's all. You were never afraid to look funny.'

New approached the guys and patted Tay on the back.

'Tay, today in the game is a very simple punishment,' he leaned over to the guy's ear and whispered, 'but in my bedroom it won't be so easy. Do you remember our agreement? The winner will be ... '

'I remember, not so loud,' Tay kicked him in the leg, 'I remember everything.'

'Okay, then after the game - I'm waiting for you in my car,' the younger winked at Tay.

*******************

Entering the apartment, New threw the bag on the floor, took off his shoes, and immediately lay on the sofa. After the exhausting day, he felt a little tired.

'Tay, please bring my phone. I'm so lazy ... ' his tense body began to relax.

Tay took the phone out of the guy's bag, and maybe by accident, or maybe just bad luck, he pressed some button on the phone and saw a video 18+ of a very interesting content.

The short, slender guy was literally sandwiched between two guys who looked older and stronger. One was energetically entering the guy's ass, holding him by the hips, and the second was entering the mouth, holding the hair on the shorty guy's head. Tay nearly dropped the phone from his hands.

'Hey, do you like this?' he gave the phone to New.

The younger grinned.

'I was just curious, but this is a very exciting video,' New replied without embarrassment.

'If you are excited by this video, what is your position? You the guy in the back or maybe the guy in the middle?'

'Hmm, I don't even know ...' New looked puzzled.

'Are you serious now? Do you want something unusual? Are you already tired of having sex with me?'

'Oh, why should I be tired? We have only had sex a few times. And did you forget that it was you, who offered me a threesome sex?'