Fighting.

'Heeey we are hoome' Zayn shouts from the hallway.

'Shh little Nialler is dreaming of food' Louis shouts back. 'What?! I am wide awake I am-' Niall starts but can't hold back a yawn.

Harry giggles what makes Louis laugh too. First because his boyfriend's laugh is adorable and second because Harry's curls tickle his neck, for Harry has his head rested on Louis bony shoulder.

Yes his shoulder is bony and he is too skinny but still there is no place Harry'd rather rest his head.

'So what have you guys been doing?' Liam asks as he enters the room.

'Well Niall was obviously sleeping, Harry is watching this stupid mov-' Louis starts telling them but Harry kisses him.

After Harry pulled back, Louis raises his eyebrows. 'I wanted to shut you up politely. It's not a stupid movie Boo, it's Titanic!'

Niall starts laughing 'Plus I haven't been asleep!' he protests. '

Well then, I have been just surfing around on the internet' Louis says. 'The match was really cool' Liam says as he and Zayn sit down on the carpet in front of the other three.

Harry curls himself up again, pressing his body to Louis' side. Louis lays his arm around him, his other arm holds the laptop that is resting on his knees.

The boys continue watching Titanic with Harry as suddenly Harry feels Louis next to him holding his breath.

He didn't watch the movie, so there has to be something on his laptop that upset him. Maybe some more "Elounor" pictures. 'Lou?' Harry asks quietly, nudging Louis' shoulder.

Suddenly Louis gets up and starts yelling at Harry. 'WHAT'S THIS? CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS PLEASE HAROLD? I THOUGHT WE AGREED IN NOT HAVING BEARDS ANYMORE! OR IS SHE MAYBE NOT A BEARD?' at the end Louis tears up and starts sobbing as he runs out the house, smashing the front door behind him.

The boys don't move for some seconds, still shocked of Louis' emotional breakdown. Then Liam takes the laptop and looks at the pictures.

'That's pictures of you and Kendall Jenner in a car together...?' he asks Harry quietly. What he hadn't recognised was that Harry is crying silently while Niall is lightly squeezing his arm.

'Management forced me' Harry whispers, his voice rough and teary 'I didn't tell Louis because I know how much it would have hurt him...I didn' want him to find out...'

'C'mere mate' Niall says and hugs Harry thightly as he starts sobbing. "Look for Louis" he mouths to Liam and Zayn. They nod.

-

'Louis?!' Liam shouts. No answer from the other end of the narrow street. It is cold and Liam and Zayn are both freezing for they have been outside for more than an hour looking for Louis.

'LOUIS TOMLINSON THIS IS NOT FUNNY' Liam shouts.

'Li. Liam. We should go home now.' Zayn says, holding Liam thightly because he can feel that the other boy is slowly going towards a mental breakdown.

-

'Shh he is finally asleep' Niall says as he hears them open the door. Harry is curled up on his lap, his eyes puffy and red.

Suddenly a phone rings. Harry shoots up. 'Styles' he answers the phone. His face turns white like a sheet of paper. 'I am coming.' he says.

'We have to go boys go go go' Suddenly he is in a hurry. 'I'll get the car' Liam says. 'Where are we going to?' Niall asks. Zayn shrugs.

'To the hospital.' Harry whispers. A 'Fuck' escapes Zayns lips.

-

'Louis!' Harry yells as he runs through the floor of the hospital. 'Hazza wait!' Liam shouts after him, but Harry isn't stopable.

'Mr Styles! Wait please!' A nurse runs after Harry and grabs his arm to hold him back. 'I have to get to him!' Harry yells as he fights the nurse aggressivly.

'Harry!' Zayn shouts as Liam grabs Harry and holds him thight. Niall starts whispering into Harry's ear quietly to calm him down.

'Mr Styles you can't visit Mr Tomlinson now. You are neither a family member nor are you in a relationship with him.' Harry flinches and a tear rolls down his cheek.

He is in a relationship with him and he wants nothing else than scream it out and tell the whole world how much he loves Louis. It hurts that people would still judge them for being gay and they can't come out therefor.

'Sorry Miss...we are his band members we need to see Louis! Please.' Liam begs. 'Okay...Mr Payne I suppose?' she says. 'Then I'll let you in but only for 10min okay?' 'Thank you' Harry's voice trembles. Niall strokes his back softly.

'But he's in a very bad state so be careful okay?' the nurse said. Harry looks like he's gonna faint the next second so Liam quickly takes his hand to secure him.

'Let's get in there' Niall says. Harry takes a deep breath as the boys enter the room together.

-

'Louis' Harry breaths, barely louder than a whisper 'Boo you alright? I am so sorry.' He breaks down next to Louis' bed, clenching Louis' hand.

'Harold. You came' Louis whispers, his voice rough and numb. 'For sure I came my love..Louis you are my one and only and management forced me and I didn't-'

'oh shut up Styles' Louis says, attempting to be as sassy as usual but he fails. It's obvious from his voice how relieved he is.

'We'll get out then..' Liam mumbles as he pulls the other two out.

'I am sorry Haz...I am sorry I overreacted and ran away...and then I drank too much and then the car came and...I didn't bother getting out of it's way...there is no world for me when you don't exist in it..'

Harry bents forward to kiss Louis' forhead. 'I could never love anyone else Lou. Never.' Louis tries to smile but fails, you can see that he's in pain.

'Shsh don't' Harry says and stands up to leave him alone. 'Stay with me...don't go' Louis' voice is silent.

Harry lays down next to Louis even if the bed is too small for him and Louis curls up on his chest. Harry lays his hand on Louis heart, happy to feel it.

'I love you' he whispers as the love of his life falls asleep next to him.

-

-

A/N: awwe going through my old imagines is getting me all emotionaaal!

this one was and is dedicated to Nissa! I will add the real dedication as soon as my laptop is charged!♥ love you!

xx -H