Smoky Blow Job

A/N: mature content -

contains smut, don't read if that triggers you

.

"I'm gonna miss you boo" Louis smiled up at his boyfriend who had tears in his eyes. "Oh Haz baby it's only two weeks. We've had it worse. And El is with my fam, don't worry" Harry sighed.

"I love LA but I love you more" Louis got to his tip toes and pressed his lips to Harry's chin, the highest point of his boyfriend he could reach.

"Don't forget your promise love" Harry whispered and leant down to kiss Louis properly "No smoking"

Louis rolled his eyes fondly "I know princess. Leave now" Louis kissed Harry's chest and smacked his ass lightly, handing him his backpack.

Harry turned around and blew Louis a kiss before he went through the gate to take the plane to LA.

....three days later....

"Don't smoke don't smoke don't smoke" Louis rolled his eyes as he kept repeating his boyfriend's words over and over.

He sighed and smirked mischiefiously as he opened his bed side table. Harry thought he had thrown away all of Louis' cigarettes but hell was he wrong.

He stripped down to his white boxer briefs and chuckled lightly, opening the box of cigarettes and taking one out. He put it between his lips and they curled into a half smile.

"Such a bad boy" he laughed softly. He knew that he was disappointing Harry but he really wanted to smoke right now and Harry would never know he did so. He took his matches and lit the cigarette, enjoying the well-known smell.

Louis sighed happily and took a deep drag feeling all the smoke filling his lungs. He laughed and exhaled deeply, blowing smoke into the room.

He let himself fall onto the bed, cigrarette still between his lips. Louis closed his eyes and inhaled deeply again.

Suddenly there was a loud noise from the door and Louis" eyes snapped open.

"Louis?!" Louis groaned and sat up. "PUT THAT FUCKING CIGARETTE AWAY YOU PROMISED!" Harry said loudly.

Louis rolled his eyes and got up. "Harry" he said, voice raspy "Welcome home princess"

"Cigarette" Harry said strictly. Louis stepped closer to Harry until his body was pressed to his boyfriend's.

He took a deep drag on his cigarette, keeping it in his hands. Louis got to his tiptoes and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck, fingers tangling in his curls.

He leaned in, making Harry think he'd kiss him. The bigger boy parted his lips and Louis smirked mischiefiously before blowing the smoke into Harry's mouth.

Harry coughed and gasped but Louis pressed his lips to Harry's, sliding his tongue into his mouth. Strawberry bubblegum meeting dirty smoke.

Louis chuckled and Harry pulled away lightly. His tinier boyfriend tangled his fingers in the curls of Harry's neck, pulling him down again.

Louis jumped up, wrapping his legs around Harry's waist. Harry lost his balance and started tumbling, falling on the bed and burrying Louis under himself.

Louis laughed raspily but then Harry smirked too and started rubbing his crotch against Louis', his jeans causing friction in Louis boxer briefs.

Louis groaned, buckling his hips up, grinding against Harry. He deepened the kiss and pulled on Harry's curls.

Harry gasped into Louis' mouth, their tongues twisting around each other's. "I fucking love you" Louis groaned. "Asshole" Harry mumbled back.

Louis pulled back fully "What did you just call me?" He asked with half a grin. "Your an asshole. A fucking hot asshole"

Louis burried one hand in Harry's curls and put the cigarette between his lips again, inhaling deeply.

Harry panted and bit down his lower lip. Louis flipped Harry around so he was lying on top of him and smirked mischiefiously again.

"Louis" Harry groaned but Louis only leaned closer, suddenly parting his lips and blowing smoke into Harry's mouth. Harry coughed and then groaned and unbuckled his pants, pulling them down.

"Thirsty much Styles?" Louis chuckled raspily, licking his lips.

Louis groaned too and threw his cigarette away.

He kissed Harry's chest right on his bird tattoo, sucking on it. Harry gasped and threw his head back. Louis placed a trail of kisses down Harry's stomach, ending on his hipbone and sucking again.

Harry groaned again "Fucking tease" Louis chuckled and then took Harry in fully. The bigger boy gasped and grabbed Louis' hair, pulling lightly.

Louis chuckled again, sending vibrations through Harry's body. Harry pulled Louis' hair, making him gag. "Fuck Harry" he whispered, starting to bob his head up and down.

"ASSHOLE" Harry groaned, throwing his head back. Louis twisted his tongue around Harry's lenght, bobbing his head faster, determined to push him over the edge.

"Fuck Louis shit I'm gunna come fuck" Harry panted, fisting the sheets with one hand and gripping Louis' hair with his other hand, pulling on it.

Louis smirked and pulled back fully, wrapping his lips around Harry's cock. He sucked and then took Harry in fully.

With a shout of Louis' name and a lot of curse words Harry came, Louis swalloing the cum that didn't end up on his chest. Louis crawled on top of Harry, kissing his lips gently.

"You still mad?" He asked softly, his voice even raspier now of the mixture of nicotine and cum. "How could I be" Harry panted, leaning in to kiss Louis again. "But no smoking no more okay?" Louis rolled his eyes. "Okay then, asshole" "Shut up"