Football

'Harry? You awake?' Louis whispers to his boyfriends neck.

'Mmh' is Harry's reply. 'I can't sleep Harry' Louis whispers. Harry pulls him closer so he can feel his heart beating.

'Are you scared because of tomorrow?' Harry asks, the caring boyfriend he is. Louis nods on Harry's chest.

'Don't be' Harry says 'You are he best footie player in the whole entire universe Lou'

'But all the paps..they're gonna make me so nervous!' Louis can feel Harry's chest vibrate as he fails in hiding his laugh.

'Just be as sassy as always my little boyfriend' he smiles. 'I am big where you need it so shut up' Louis says, nearly like a reflex.

Harry giggles like an adorable little girl and Louis' heart melts. This is the boy he loves.

Harry places a kiss on top of Louis' head and says 'Now sleep my love..don't think about tomorrow' But Louis has one last question left.

Hopefully he turns his head so he looks in his boyfriend's eyes and says 'You'll be there right?'

Harry blinks to the ceiling. Louis rests his head again, still waiting for an answer as he feels something wet dripping onto his forehead.

He looks up to face Harry, who is crying. 'I am sorry Lou' he whispers.

'Oh fuck Management!' Louis yells and attempts to jump out of the bed, but Harry holds him thight with his long arms.

He pulls him back and clenches him to his chest. 'Still you will be the best, Louis. Show them that they can't bring us down' Harry says.

'No nothing can come between you and I' Louis answers.

-

-

A/N: This is supershort but I remember you guys adoring it soo I thought I'd upload it anyways ;)