Proposal :)

'Hazza calm down! He will say yes! Why shouldn't he?' Niall tried to calm Harry. Niall could easily say this, for he knew something Harry didn't.

Louis also planned to propose and Zayn and Liam tried to calm him at the exact same moment.

'Why are you smiling like this? Niall?' 'Oh nothing Harry. I am just thinking about what a cute couple you two are. And now once again!'

-

'No NO what if he says no he deserves someone better and-' Liam was very happy for his good reflects as he caught the ring Louis threw before it could touch the ground.

'LOUIS DEAR GOD! DID YOU EVER SEE HOW HE LOOKS AT YOU? HE WILL SAY YES TO PLEASE SHUT UP MATE!' Zayn yelled. 'YEAH YOU CAN EASILY TALK PERRIE ALREADY SAID YES!' 'BOYS STOP!' Liam shouted and held Louis arms behind his back, while he tried to fight himself free.

'Okay Louis and now you go to Harry and ask him okay?' Louis took a deep breath, sighed and snatched the ring from Liam's hand. 'Good luck' Liam smiled.

'Harold? You there?' Louis asked as he opened the door to their flat. Niall quickly patted Harry's back and whispered 'Good luck' before he left.

'Hello Boo' Harry said nervously. 'Everything alright?' Louis asked. 'I have to ask you something..' Harry answered.

'Me first...Harry we know each other for four years now...and since I saw you first at the The Script concert, you were three rows in front of me and I just wanted to run my fingers through your curls...and as we met again at the XFactor I knew it was fate...'

'Let me continue' Harry interupted. 'Louis, as you kissed me at the bathroom I just thanked God and i thanked God a lot for you...you are my sunshine and you light up every day...when i wake up next to you or when I hold you little hand or when you sit on my lap or try to cook, all these times I am just so thankful i found you.'

Louis eyes were wet. 'Harold Edward Styles' he said 'before I completely lose it...' Louis got to his knee and opened the little box with the ring 'Do you want to marry me?'

Harry started laughing while tears ran down his cheek. Louis still kneeled, biting his lip nervously.

Harry got on his knees too. 'Louis...do you want to be with me forever?' he said as he held the ring out.

Now Louis completely lost it and started crying too. 'Yes YES! I want nothing more badly then wake up next to you for the rest of my life!' He yelled as he slung his arms around Harry.

The bigger boy lifted him up and spinned him around. 'HAZZA' Louis said in a warning tone.

'Oops Boo..I'm sorry' Harry smiled a big and goofy grin. His fingers trembling, Louis took Harry's big hand in his small and put the ring on his finger.

'Bravery.' he whispered. 'Bravery' Harry answered.