Weddiiing :)

• Dedicated to my lovely Maria..ily!

I took a deep, shaky breathe and checked my appearance in the mirror once again.

"Harry, baby, you're looking gorgeous. Mum's gonna cry when she sees you" Gemma said gently, wrapping her arms around my waist from the side, resting her head on my shoulder.

I sighed and nuzzled my face into her head. "I'm scared" I whispered, barely hearable.

Gemma rubbed my back soothingly. "Don't be, H. I've seen how he looks at you, I've seen how you look at him. I don't believe in fate or any of that shit but you two are made for each other."

I pulled her tighter, inhaling the scent of her long, purplish-blonde hair deeply.

The door opened and before either of us could turn around we felt another pair of arms wrapped around us.

"Harry you look so amazing...my little baby is growing up..." mom whispered, choking.

Gemma loosened her grip on me, kissing my cheek and leaving me with our mother.

"Louis will be waiting for you" Anne said, wiping her eyes. "Oh mummy" I said gently, hugging her tightly.

"I'll always be your little boy, right?" mom pulled away a little, her arms on my shoulders. "Of course, Harry. Of course." She kissed my forehead, having to go to her tiptoes.

"I'm so glad you found Louis, my love. He treats you right and he loves you. I know that." "Also you like Jay and having all the kids around you, admit it" I chuckled. Anne grinned, rolling her eyes fondly.

She put my bowtie in the right position and kissed my cheek. "And now let's go and get married"

------

"Louis..? Zayn is here to do your hair" Lottie said softly, patting my shoulder.

"S'okay, bring him in please" I answered. My voice was already shaking and I nibbled on my lower lip.

"Lou, don't" Fizzy mumbled, touching my lip and then taking my icecold hand in hers, rubbing it softly.

"Hiya mateeee" Zayn entered the room, grinning. "You don't seem very calm?"

I rolled his eyes, getting the little hint to the good old days. "Zayn come on, do what I pay you for"

"What, you pay me?" Zayn laughed and I did too. He went over and started doing my hair anyways.

"Honey you look a-ma-zing" My mother entered the room, one of the babytwins on her hip. "D'ya think he'll find that too?" I asked, voice still shaking annoyingly.

Jay gave the baby to Lottie, who was standing in front of the mirror, doing her makeup.

She came over to me while I burried my head in my hands. "Baby he so will. Everyone can see how you glow" my mother mumbled, wrapping her arms around my neck from behind.

"Is your voice okay?" She asked then, kissing the top of my head multiple times. I shook it, eyes wide. "I can't do this mum, I just- my voice is too weak and why would he even want to marry someone like me and-"

"Shut up Lou, will you?"  "Mum's right, you're talking bullshit" Lottie added.

I got up, letting my mother fix my hair and tux. "Daisy and Phoebe will come in with Harry and Lots and Fiz have the twins. I'll go inside with you, don't you worry about a single thing right? You're gorgeous, beautiful and Harry loves you to the moon and back."

She hugged me tightly and whispered "So do I by the way"

"I love you too mum" I smiled. "You'll always stay my number one woman"