Kya hai story?

Hey Guys,
So I have updated both my books in my other account and soon this is also going to be updated.
Probably by next Wednesday.
Anyway here it goes

VD POV
We had to ditch our friends at the amusement park because it was already 8 and we had to be on set at 8:30.
It was madness. Sid told me to call him once we reached but the whole problem was that we had to get to set and our drivers didn't come with us to Hydrabad and we had to rely on Ola or Uber.
I had booked and he was coming in 5 minutes. Alia then spoke.
" I feel bad for leaving them like that, Varun." She said.
" I know sweetie but we can't do anything because we have shoot." I replied.
Then in another 2 minutes the cab reached.
We got in the back and asked the driver to hurry up.
" Kya jaldi hai sir?" He asked.
" Voh hamara set paunchna hai." I replied.
" Toh main kya karun." He asked.
" Oi, bhaiya hum Varun aur Alia hai." Alia said in a strict voice.
" Ha, toh main kya karu." He asks again.
" Alu, don't worry I'll handle this." I informed her.
" Please jaldi kar. Hum late ho ra hi hai." I told the driver.
" Ok." The driver said.
After that we reached in about 5 minutes.
I paid the guy and we held hands and rushed.
Once we got on set, we just stopped and sat down when we  saw Abhi coming towards us.
" Hey Guys, what happened? Why are you out of breath?" He asked.
" Oh we ran here.  We were with Sid,Shraddha,Jhanvi and Ishaan and realized the time and thought the shoot would've started." I said panting.
" How can the shoot start without my two lead actors present?" Abhi asked looking at us.
" Oh right. Good point. " Alia said.
" Ok. Once you guys are back to yourselves, can we start shooting." Abhi asked.
Then he shouted,
" Varun aur Alia ko pani pila." He shouted.
Then two boys brought bottles of water for us.
" Thank you." Alia said.
" Now, can we get to this show on the road?" Abhi asked again.
" Abhi please. Give  us some time. Please we've just ran here and we're tired. " I said sternly.
" Sorry. Meri galti hai." ( Its my fault)
After ten minutes, Abhi was somewhere on set inside so I got up to go find him.
" Where are you going?" Alia asked me once  I got up.
" I have to go apologize to him.  I don't know what got into me.
Then I went in and found him talking to one of the assistant directors.
Once he turned to me,I said.
"Abhi I'm sorry. I said that. It was wrong of me and won't be repeated." I told our director.
" Oh Varun, sometimes these things happen. Its ok.
" So again for the third time I'm asking I know but would you like to start shooting?" Abhi asked again.
" Sure. I'll just go get Alia.

The next morning
Everything was resolved and we had finished shooting. Its was 8 in the morning and Alia and I just wanted to hit the bed when we remembered Sid, Shraddha, Jhanvi and Ishaan are still here.
" Alu, our friends are still here. I don't think we will have any time to relax once we get to the hotel.
" Hey, I'll take care of them." Abhi said.
" How? What will you do?" Alia asked concerned.
" I'll book a flight for them for Mumbai." Abhi said.
Then I asked Abhi.
" What are we going to tell them?" I asked Abhi.
" Oh just that you guys are tired and need some rest and not up for socialising today." Abhi said.
" Abhi, You obviously don't know Sid and Shraddha. They will figure out something is up and figure out what's wrong." Alia said.

Alu POV 
It was a normal day on set. We had finished shooting finally and was heading to the hotel when we remembered we ditched our friends last night at the park. 
" Varun, what to do?" I asked my boyfriend.
" Yeh pal hum kuch nahi karenge meri jaan." He said.( At this moment we can't do anything my love)
" We just have to try to be away from them." Varun said.
" I know. But it'll be sad.  I mean they've come  to see us." I told him.
Then we reached the hotel in about minutes and went up to our room.
Once we got in, we found a bouquet of  flowers placed on the side table in the Oving room.
" Who is this from?" I asked confused.
I saw a letter and took it out and read it.
It said,
Sorry for disturbing you guys and hanging out with you for so long yesterday. Hope we can do that again sometime. Probably when you  guys are more free we can do this. Sorry for doing this.
- Sid, Shraddha, Jhanvi and Ishaan