Lucky tu Lucky me

Hey everyone so tomorrow is the day.
Now after my chapter I will tell you what this is for or if you guys know in the comments you guys guess
Anyways so here we go
Alu POV
It had been 2 and a half months since Rohan was born and ever since he had been a good baby. So had Varun for that matter. Varun was and will  always be my first baby. I mean I had Rohan now but Rohan is amazing. In the first 4 four weeks which means the first month every 2 hours I had to nurse him which means neither me nor Varun got any sleep. In those two weeks I kept telling him
"  VD, it is very nerve racking to get Rohan to sleep so when he is sleeping just try not to make any noise." Alia tells her husband.
" Alu, you married me and you had a baby with me, didn't you? Didn't Jahnvi and Rohit also have a baby. I have taken care of that baby multiple times. I know what I am doing." Varun says.
" Well, I love you so I am gonna believe you." Alia says.

2 and half months later in the beginning of July I think it was July 1st and Mumbai was  in quarantine. Things like having a baby is as important  as getting treated for COVID so we were fine in the hospital although every one including Shraddha and I had to wear masks inside the delivery room

Anyways Varun told me he had a meeting in the other room: at home.  You can't go out at all in these times.
He was chatting with  Karan Johar our director.
" Hey, when you are done talking tell me when I can come with Rohan to say hi." Alia asks him.
" Alu, of course." Varun says.

An hour later I could hear him get on  the Zoom call.
I was in the nursery just clearing up a few things when I heard crying and Rohan had woken up.
" Oh Ro, do you ever sleep?" I asked my son.
I realized his diaper needed a change so I did that. Usually Varun and I would take turns to get him up when he's awake but Varun was busy right now.
I could hear Karan's voice
" So how have you been?"  I could hear him asking Varun.
" I've been good. Busy. " Varun says.
" Yeah, New baby and all. How is the little one?"Karan asks.
" He's good." Varun says.
" Oh, little boy." Karan says.
" Yeah. Little boy." Varun says.
"It's Alia's right?" Karan asks.
" Yeah, Alia was pregnant for 9 months and Alia went into labor. There was actually something interesting at the hospital. Sid and Shraddha came into the same hospital and we had both the babies at the same time. So their birthdays are on the same day."  Varun says.
" Oh, that's great." Karan says.
" You're not very interested in this piece of information." Varun asks.
" No, Varun what are you talking about? I am." Karan says.
" Oh yeah, then why'd you say " oh that's great"  in such a side tracked tone?" Varun asks.
"Varun, you can't talk to me like that." Karan says.
" Sorry." Varun says.

I was trying to put Rohan back to sleep and walking him and I slowly went into our bedroom where Varun was taking the call.
Varun motioned me over to where he was sitting.
I motioned for him to hold Rohan and I pulled a chair towards the screen.
"Hey Karan. How have you  been?" Alia asked.
"I'm all good. How are you and the baby boy?" Karan asks.
" We are fine.  His name is Rohan."  Alia tells Karan.
" After Varun's character in SOTY." Karan says.
" Yeah." Alia says.
" Hey, I had an idea. Why don't we come over for dinner tomorrow to your place?" Varun asks Karan.
" Why not?" Karan asks.
" So we'll come up  with Rohan at 6." Alia says.
" Okay. Thanks for calling, Varun." Karan says.
Once Varun disconnects the call he asks Alia.
" What was that?"  Varun asks Alu.
" What was what? You were the one to suggest we go over tomorrow."  Alia asks confused.
" Yeah, I did. Then we will go over."  Varun says.
" Okay then. I'm just gonna put Rohan down and I'll be back."  Alia says.
" No, why don't you change your clothes and I'll put him down and be right back." Varun says.
" Okay. Thank you." Alia says as she kisses him.
Varun had gone into the nursery to put Rohan and bring the baby monitor.
I had gotten changed and sat down in bed waiting for him.
He came back and was leaning against the door.
" So now that Rohan is asleep, could we play around with each other?" Varun asks.
" Who's asking?" Alia  asked.
" I am." Varun says.
" Okay,for a little while cause I'm tired." Alia says.
" Hey, I just had an idea. Why don't I call Sid and you call Shraddha and we see how they are doing?" Varun asks.
" Good idea. We haven't talked to them since the hospital which was two months ago." Alia says.
" Okay." Varun says.
Then we called respectively
I called Shraddha and she picked up
" Hey, Shradds how are you?" Alia asked her.
" I'm good. Just feeding Aisha." Shraddha says.
" Oh, I'll call you later." Alia says.
" She's breastfeeding. It's okay." Shraddha  says.
I heard over my call that Sid was talking to Varun
" VD, come over here." Alia asked.
Varun came up and sat next to me. I  put my phone on speaker so Shraddha could say hi
" Hey, Varun." Shraddha says.
" How have you been Chirkut?" Varun asked.
" Hey Sid, come over here to the bed." Shraddha asks through her phone. Varun  had put his phone on speaker so Shraddha could say this.
Sid came over and sat next to Shraddha on the bed while she fed Aisha.
" Hey, just give me five minutes then I'll transfer you guys to a video call so you can see Aisha." Shraddha says.
" Hey, take your time." Alia told her.
" Shraddha tell Sid to disconnect Varun from the call." Alia tells her.
" Why?" Varun asks.
"V get your head straight. All four of us are in one room each. One phone each we can use." Alia says.
" Yeah, you're right." Varun says.
" Guys you still there?" Alia asks.
I hear Shraddha
" Yeah, Alu we're  here." Shraddha says.
" I haven't talked to Sid in a while. So how's fatherhood been?" Alia asks Sid.
" Do you mean me or Aisha?" Sid asks.
" Why is everyone these days not understanding what we are saying?" Varun asks.
I hit Varun on the arm
" Chup beto." Alia tells Varun
" I've been fine. Me and Shraddha are doing fine. We were struggling in the beginning but we've gotten Aisha to a good routine now." Sid says.
" Yeah. Varun and I had a tough time too." Alia says.
Just then Rohan started crying over the baby monitor.
" It's my turn. I'll go. Take the phone."  Alia says.
Once Alia had gone
" So Shraddha other than Aisha how are you doing? Varun  asks her.
" It's all good. Looking after Aisha is taking most of my time these days." Shraddha says.
" Yeah, Alia barely has time to eat, sleep and feed Rohan." Varun says.
Just then Alia came back into the bedroom holding Rohan like she was taught all those months ago
" I'm gonna feed Rohan now so we won't be able to go on a video call yet." Alia says.
" That's alright. Sid will you rock Aisha to sleep?" Shraddha asks.
" Sure." Sid says.

Varun POV

We had been going crazy. Ever since Alia had Rohan she couldn't sleep. Ever time  he would wake up she would go over to his nursery to get him from the crib.
At the moment we were wondering how it was going on with Shraddha and Sid handling Aisha so we called them
Alia had brought Rohan into our bedroom and she was feeding him while we were talking
"  So you guys have done anything special?"Alia asks.
" No not really." Shraddha says.
" Well, do you wanna?" Varun asks.
" Yeah, it'll be a good change of pace for once." Sid says.
" What have you planned, Chirkut?" Shraddha asks Varun.
" Well, I was on a Zoom call with Karan today and had an idea to go over to his house for dinner tomorrow." Varun says.
" Anything special tomorrow?" Sid asks.
" 6 years of our movie. Humpty Sharma ki Dhulhania." Varun says.
" It's your film. Why are you inviting us?" Sid asks.
  " This is the first time we are celebrating this movie with Rohan." Varun says.
"Toh tu a ra hai?" Alia asks Shraddha.
" Ha hum a sakte hai? Koi problem nahi hai?" Shraddha asks.
" Of course not." Alia says.
" We'll come." Kitni baje?" Sid asks.
Varun looks at Alia
" 6." Alia says.
"Don't tell him. He won't be expecting you and Shraddha and Aisha." Varun says.

The next evening I was getting Rohan ready.
" Ro, you are gonna see  Karan uncle today." Varun tells Rohan.
Alia came out of the bedroom
" Wow." Varun says.
" Kya?" Alia asks.
" Hot lagri hai." Varun says.
"Main pedha hi hot hui thi. Chal Rohan dede mujhe aur change karle."  Alia says.
I had changed and Alia had unlocked the car and putting Rohan in his car seat.
I went out and kissed  her.
" You really look beautiful." Varun told his beautiful wife.
" Thanks." Alia says.
" You wanna sit in the back with Rohan?" Varun asks.
" Yeah." Alia says.

20-25 minutes later we had reached Karan's place and saw Sid's car.
We got out with Rohan and saw Shraddha.
Sid and I were holding Rohan and Aisha respectively.
" Hey Shraddha." Alia going and hugging her.
" Yeah. Good to see you too. I just feel we should have seen more of each other when the babies were born."  Shraddha says.
We went up to the  door  and rang the doorbell.
Holding Rohan I could hear Roohi and Yash running to the door with Karan trudging behind them.
Her opened the door
" Hey, Alia, Varun. Sid and Shraddha what a surprise." Karan says.
" Alia auntie." Yash shouted.
" Hi Yash." Alia says carrying him.
" Roohi, hi." Shraddha says.
" Well don't just stand there.  Come on in."  Karan says.
We went in  and Karan requested us  to sit down.
" Can I get you guys anything?" Karan asks.
" No thank you." Alia says.
" Coke." Varun says.
" Actually, mere bacha I only have apple juice and mango." Karan says.
" Guys, I can't have myself." Varun says.
Okay baba. 2 apple for me and Shraddha  and mango for Sid and Varun." Alia says.
" Okay, coming right up." Karan says.
He went into the kitchen and the maids gave us the drinks.
"Uh Karan any chance we can put the kids down." Sid asks.
" Oh, yeah come on into the nursery." Karan says as he goes and we follow.

" Hey Yash, Roohi see who's come into your room." Karan says.
" Baby. Can we see." Roohi asks.
" Sure." Varun says as he puts Rohan down.
Sid lays Aisha gently wrapped in the other crib.
" So tiny." Yash says.
" Yeah Yash once upon a time you were a small baby too." Alia says.
" Did you see us when we were babies?" Roohi asks.
" Not really. We were continously shooting and weren't talking to your dad at all."  Varun says.
" Shraddha, you have your baby monitor?" Alia asks her.
" Yeah."  Shraddha says.

Later while we were eating our baby monitors started and could hear Rohan and Aisha crying
" The kids are awake." Alia says.
" We'll be right back. Don't follow. Boys or Roohi and Yash." Shraddha says.

We then went into the nursery and figured out why the babies were crying.
" I think we need to change and feed them." Alia says.
" Yeah." We should." Shraddha says.
" Thanks." Alia says.
" For what?" Shraddha asks.
" For getting married to Sid and becoming my best friend." Alia says.
" Your best friend. Wow." Shraddha says.

************
Hey everyone
So a day late but anyway happy 6 years of Humpty Sharma ki Dhulhania.
Everyone was incredible in it and I've loved Varia so..
Signing off
Variawestallen2019