New Project, Old Girlfriend

Hey everyone,
So am getting super lazy on updating my books. I don't know why? It's weird.
Anyways, I have an idea for a new one shot.
So as the chapter name says this chapter will be about their time in Bangkok where Alia will finally get to see her boyfriend romancing a girl ten years younger to him.

So why don't we get started

Alu POV
It had to have been months since Varun and I were engaged. Actually almost a year and we still have not decided to put our lives together, to become man and wife although I really want to. There's barely been any time.
We just been so focused on work that we haven't thought of anything but shooting.
At least I haven't.
It was interesting that once Kalank released and didn't do so well, we took a holiday for a month abroad and didn't post any pictures or said anything to the media about where we were going.
It was Varun's suggestion actually.
In May after a month of Kalank he told me suddenly,
" Alia, I was thinking why don't we take a holiday together. It'll be like a recuperation period so that we can get rid of all the feelings that hit us with Kalank."He suggested.
" Yeah I think that is a great idea."I told Varun.

The next few weeks was planning where to go and booking places and getting visa if necessary and just being ourselves.
The day before we left we visited Karan and explained our decision.
" Okay. Yeah I think that's a good idea." Karan said.
" Thank you Karan. We really appreciate it." Varun told him.
" Thanks for this." I mentioned.
" You need the break. Take it." He said and we were finally on our way.

3 months later
We were finally back in Mumbai and I was ready to start work again.
Ooty was postponed because of our impromptu decision to travel but Papa didn't move it that much and 2 weeks after I came back, I was sitting in a room somewhere in Ooty reading my script.
After that we finally finished our schedule and I was in Mumbai and back to my handsome fiance.
I reached home at 8 in the night and entered my house and saw someone in our kitchen.
He was so busy doing something that he didn't bother to look up so I went to him and hugged him from the back.
"Hey Varun?" I asked.
He immediately turned and kissed me.
" Awww Alu,I missed you." He replied.
" So SD3 is done shooting? I asked trying to make conversation.
" Yeah and it was something all together. It was incredible. I haven't been more emotional for the ending of a movie than I have been for this one." Varun told me.
" You must have had an incredible time with Shraddha and Nora. I'm happy for you. Not at all mad." I told him.
" Thanks. Alia you couldn't be more supportive." He said.
" So you want to order in or go out?" I asked him once I realised I felt super hungry.
" Order in definitely." He replied looking at me in a very seductive way.
"Varun what are you doing? Why are you looking at me like that." I asked him.
" Alu, I know I haven't said this enough but I love you so much and there is nothing any one can do to change that." He told me.
" I know. I know you do and I do too. I love you a lot!" I told him.

The Next Morning
Once we woke up, I realised it was Wednesday, the middle of the week.
Varun had told me he had a TV commercial shoot that he had to go for and I was shooting the Prada song so we technically both had work today.

I rushed off to set and the director finally saw me.
" Hey Alia, so you ready to shoot?" He asked.
" Yeah. I just need to make a call and then I'll be ready." I said as I moved away from set.

I was nervous suddenly and Varun was in a 20 hour shift and I didn't want to disturb him so I did the next best thing.
"Hey Karan." I said once he finally picked up.
" Alia, what's wrong? Anything happened?" Karan asked worried why I would be calling in the morning.
" Nothing. I'm just really worried." I said starting to cry.
" Alia, do you want me to come there?" Karan asked.
" I really don't know at this point." I replied looking down.
" Are you okay Alia?" Karan asked getting worried now.
" Yeah I'm fine. Its just Varun is doing a 20 hour shift and I won't be able to talk to him until tomorrow morning at home. I told Karan.
" I totally understand that." He replied.
" Yeah so I don't know what to think anymore." I said sadly.
" Are you at the Prada Shoot? Karan asked.
" Yeah. I am." I said.
" Wait there. Tell the director to give you time until I come." Karan said.
" Okay. " I said.