Why? what was wrong that we are getting negative reviews

Hey
So I'm back on this account and since this week is our hero's birthday, I'll get this up by  tonight and write another and get that up by Friday night.
So this will be their reaction to the films reviews and them going MIA on Instagram and Twitter.
Anyways Let's get started.

VD POV
I was mad. I was annoyed. There were so many emotions going through me that I couldn't get rid off.
After Friday people were going for the movie and liking it. I knew that because I was getting messages where in they were saying they loved the movie. That was good. But then the thing that let me down completely was the review given by Rajeev.
He clearly didn't like it but and I clearly looked like a stupid idiot in the film like he said.
So I have been MIA the past few days and just staying in and not doing anything. I had been down and sleeping the entire day when  I got a call from Rohit yesterday which was 22nd April 2019.
The minute I picked it up and put the phone to my ear, I moved away thinking he would shout at me or something but he didn't. I was worried that he would definitely yell at me considering the review it was getting but all he said was,
" Varun, what is going on? I'm worried for you and your fiance is furious because she can't get a hold of you and she's worried too." Rohit said into the phone.
The only thing I could say was,
" Bhaiya, what am I supposed to do? People are now saying I did a horrible job." I said shouting into the phone.
" Varun, you can't do this. You can't lock  yourself in  your house and imagine the bad reviews have disappeared." Rohit said and I knew what  he was talking about.
" But I can't help it. I keep thinking and it has me down for the past few days." I said sadly.
Just then Alia came on the line.
" Varun David Dhawan, you have lost it completely. You haven't done any thing ever since you went into this depression." Alia told me.
" Come over?" I asked.
" Gladly." She replied cutting the call.

Rohit POV
" What did  he say?" I asked the fiance of my brother.
" He wants me to come there." She tells me.
" Alia, there's nothing you can do  to snap him out of this."  I told her.
" Bhaiya, I have to try." She told me.
" It's better if you go and just stay in his presence until he calms down." I said.
" Will it be a good idea to take Niyara?" Alia asks me.
Bhabi comes into the room and says,
" Alia,  I know you're worried. We all are and I think it is a good idea. You message me when she gets cranky I'll come over." Bhabi said.
" Sure."Alia replied.

VD POV
20 minutes later I heard the doorbell ring and I opened it up and found Alia and Niyara on the other side of the door.
" Hey Alu, Niyara sweetie what  are you doing here?" I asked Alia specifically.
" Varun, I came because you were down and I knew that you will be happy with  Niyara next to you is what I thought." Alia told me and I let her come in and Alia put the little one on the floor.
" So what is up Varun?" Alia asked me as we saw Niyara go into the sitting room.
As we got there, Niyara was wandering  and  we sat on the sofa.
" I feel bad. I feel annoyed. I feel everything right now."  I told her.
" Varun, this is a bad time.  I am also really sad that it is getting back reviews but it is annoying also. I know you've been missing. You've been completely been MIA on both your accounts. "  Alia told me.
" I've been  sad. I've been cooped up in here just thinking and processing  until today when Bhaiya called." I said sounding stupid.
" I also feel extremely bad. But I've not been completely MIA. I've been posting."Alia told me.
" Going missing is not a good thing I know but I think that I'm just sad I haven't opened any thing the past few days because I've been reflecting. I've now  figured out that after a couple days, I think it's time to go out and enjoy." I said.
" Varun, that's a good beginning. I like that." Alia told me.
" Really?" He questioned me.
" Yeah. Just let me call Bhabi to ask her to come pick up Niyara." Alia told her.
" No, Let's take Niyara. I told Alia.
" But shouldn't we tell Bhabi.  I mean she'll be worried if she comes here and doesn't find us here." Alia pointed out.
" But isn't it fun to be reckless once in a while?"  I asked her.
" Yes Varun. Yes when it's just the two of us. When we have a baby with us, it's super reckless." Alia told me.
" Alia, the point of this conversation is to go out of this city and just get away from everything. " I told her.
" Varun, Bhabi will be worried, ok." She told me.
" Alia,I know my sister in law." I told her  plainly.
" Varun, we can't when we have a baby with us." She told me.
" Just get out. You aren't anything to me right now." I told her looking at her.
" Fine. I'm going. I'm dropping Niyara home and returning home. If you want to  talk, call on the landline. " Alia said getting her footwear on.
Once her footwear was on and she was opening the door to leave, I said.
" Mat jao, please." I requested.
" Varun, this is weird. This is stupid. I'm leaving." Alia told me frankly.
" Alia, right now I have no idea what to tell you. I am in such a crappy mood. I don't know how to explain  it." I told her.
" Ok, move. I'm coming back in." She told me.
I moved in and she re entered my house with Niyara.
" If you want to go for a drive, let me call Bhabi to let her know to come pick up Niyara." Alia told me
" Ok." I conceded.