Wagah border

Hey Guys,
So I'm finally back on this account. I hope you guys have read my other books on my other account.
Anyways happy Republic day 2019. I have an idea to us Varun's performance at Wagah border today and turn that into a Varia one shot. Hope you guys like it. Oh and Varun and Alia are together into is one also.

VD POV
I was excited. I was waiting and waiting. We had been in Amritsar and had been continously shooting for #3. It was tiring. I was physically exhausted when Shraddha called me up. We had been shooting on Jan 23rd and had just wrapped the first day when Shraddha messaged me.
S: Hey Suru.
V: Kya hal hai Vinnie?
S: Pehla din ka shoot kaisa tha?
V: Teek. Bohot draining tha.
S: Par tum super dancing machine hai toh yeh koi problem tere liye.
V: Ha, phir bhi.
S: Anyways just messaged you to check when I'm joining you guys.
V: March 15.
S: March 15th? Alia ka birthday?
V: Aur kuch?
S: Kuch nahi. Bas aise hi.
V: Ok, Remo bulaya re hai. Bye Shraddha.
S: Bye Varun.
After chatting with her we continued more scenes and by the evening I was mentally and physically exhausted.
I just wanted to go back to the vanity van and crash  when Remo called me over to the set and pointed his hand. I looked over and I beautiful scene was before me. Alia was here.
I was so happy that my tiredness and my exhaustion disappeared.
I was so energetic at 8 in the night.
" Alu, what are you doing here?" I asked her suprised to see her.
" Tum khush hai na?" She asked me. ( Are you happy)
" Ha, bohot khush hoon. ( I'm very happy). I told her.
" So, introduce me to your team. " She asked me.
" Ha, of course." I reply stunned.
" Ok so our director Remo as you know. He's done songs with us. Ragav, Punit, D. ( Dharmesh). All of whom have worked on ABCD 2 with." I introduced.
" Varun, where is Shraddha and Prabhu sir?" She asked me.
" Don't worry Alu. Shraddha will join us on the London schedule. As for Prabhu sir, he'll join us I'm not sure when actually.
" Ok, as long as Shraddha isn't here I'm happy." Alia told me.
" Alia, no. You can't do that. If you are not comfortable I'm serious I'll  quit the movie." I threaten her.
" No Varun. I have to get used to hearing Shraddha's name in conversations now. Alia tells me.
"You're right. I'm always going to be talking about her because I'll be shooting with her." I agree.
Then we step out of set and Alia follows me to my vanity van.
So, this is where you live?" Alia asks me.
" Yeah. For now. Its just a couple minutes off set and it's easy to get to." I respond.
" It's beautiful." Alia comments.
" It's Amritsar. Its always beautiful." I tell her.
" Do you remember shooting for Humpty here?" Alia asks me.
" Alu, not Amritsar. Ambala. We shot scenes in Ambala. I tell her.
" Ah. I'm mixing it up." She says.
" Yeah you are. So Alia, why exactly are you here? I ask.
" Varun, I've been sick. I've been bored. Its been a couple days since you left and ever since I've been alone and lonely. I miss you. I've been staying in  Shaheen's house and basically venting about you to her. " Alia tells me.
" Alu, if you were lonely and by yourself you could've kept in touch." I told her.
" I didn't know what you would be doing." Alia told me.
" I would be free and always talk to you." I told her.
" I'm sorry that I came here.  I'll just go home." She told me.
" You can't do that. You've just shown your face here. You can't leave without staying for at least a day. I told here.
" Ok, then I'll stay until tomorrow and leave. " She told me.
" Alia, I have a better idea. Stay the week. It'll be fun. We are ending this shoot  on 28th which is next Monday." I explained to her.
" Varun, even  if I decide whether to stay here or not with you, you'll be shooting 24 hrs a day and I won't have anything to do." Alia explained.
" Alu, You'll have plenty. I'll provide. See,   how I become a great boyfriend."   I told her.
" Varun, that's a kind offer but I think I'll just leave tomorrow. We'll meet up once you get back." Alia said.
" Ok, fine. Do as you please." I told her.