Gully mein a ajao meri hero

Hey Guys,
So I'm finally on my other account. I have a fun idea for this one. So going to continue with him coming from London to celebrate Valentines day together and going to watch Gully Boy.

VD POV
I was happy. It was Valentines week, it had been a good couple of days of shoot with Shraddha. I had now come back to Mumbai to celebrate Valentines day with my loved one. Alia and I had taken the decision to tell the media right there at the exit of Mumbai airport. It was pretty amazing what we did. We just told them and they were quiet about it. It was just how to explain to the rest of our industry that we are together is frightening me.
At the moment it was 1 in the morning and ever since we came home on 13th night, we had been talking about everything under the sun. We had even started watching the high school show River Dale which actually we have finished two seasons already and it was one when we realized the time and decided to get to sleep.
" Hey." I asked her.
" Yeah." She responded acknowledging she heard me.
" What's going to happen?" I asked worried.
" About what?" She asked coming out and getting into bed.
" You look beautiful." I said.
" Thanks. What were you saying?" She asked me.
" What are we going to do about the screening?" I asked.
" We tell the media that we are together." She said.
" Really? It's going to be that easy? I asked.
" Yeah. It'll be fine. Relax and have faith in Alu." She said and I listened.

Next Evening before the screening

It was half an hour before we had to leave and Alia was still getting ready. I was ready in a leather jacket and jeans.

Alia was still in her room getting ready and I knew that Manoj will call any second so I went into Alia's room.
" Varun, pagal hai tu?" She asked me.
" Kya?" I questioned suprised.
" You can't barge into someone's room like this. She explained looking at me.
" Alu, it's you. Its my girlfriend.I can come into your room all I want. " I told her.
" You know, I've had enough with you. I've tolerated you enough. I'm ready and I'm leaving for the screening and we're not going together."She said.

I then realized my mistake and apologized.
" Alia, I'm sorry. I'll never come into your room like that." I said.
" It's OK." She said coming up to me and kissing me.
" Why don't we go then?" I said offering my hand and her making the decision to take it.
Once we were in the car, I asked her,
" Alu, You ready? " I asked worried.
Yeah. Varun this,what we have here is never going to change. " She said looking good at me.
" Ok then. Fine. " I said.
Once we got out of the car, like I expected the media didn't let us go.
" So, again we spot you two together? Any new news?" They ask eagerly facing the microphones to us.
" Varun, I'll handle this don't worry."Alia told me and I relaxed my shoulders.
" So?" They asked waiting.
" Um, ok so this goes like this. Varun and I are a 100% together. We have actually been talking about taking the next step and we've come to a decision that in a couple months we will move in together." Alia said and this was new music to my ears because we didn't discuss this.
" Varun, would you like to comment?" They asked.
" Um, well so yeah what Alia said is right. We are as a matter of fact dating since a couple of months." I said looking at Alia.
" Sorry. But we have to take your leave because we have to get inside." Alia told the media.