will you be mine?

Hey Guys,
So I  realized Valentines day is coming up so a Varia one shot based on Valentines day. This year anyways.
So here we go.

VD POV
I had left for London 3 days before Valentines but I really wanted to spend Valentines with Alia so I went up and asked Remo.
Right now Shraddha was in the middle of shooting her dance number with the boys and I had been sent of the set( kind of) because Remo was tired of me.
Since I had like 15 minutes to spare before continuing my scenes, I decided to call  Alu.
I stepped away from Remo and where they were shooting and called her.
It was 9 in the morning and it was 2: 30 for Alia and she must have finished her lunch.
Once she picked up, I was so excited to talk to her.
" Oh my gosh. I don't want to not talk to you again. Its sad." She said.
" Alu, me neither. I love you but I was on a  flight." I told her.
" So how are you doing? How is Shraddha?" Alu asks me concerned.
" Shraddha is fine. She's actually shooting now and as for my state of affairs right now I miss you and I was thinking of asking Remo for me to come back to India for Valentines." I told her.
" Sach mein?" She asked suprised.
" Alia, would I joke about this kind of thing?" I asked her.
" Nahi. Tum a jao." She told me.
" We've not been dating for that long but I feel that this is our first Valentines together." I said.
" Oh yeah. It is." She replied.
" Varun, I would love you to come back." She told me so I knew I was making the right decision.
" So I will call to tell you if Remo allowed me or not. Now I have to go back. " I told her.
"Kab puchenge?" Alia asked. when will you ask)
" Aaj ki raat." I told her.( Tonight)
" Ok, bye."  I said.
" Bye Varun. I love you." Alia responded.
" Mee too." I said and cut the call and ran back to where we were shooting.
" Oh my god. Where were you Varun. I was desperately trying to get a hold of you." Remo and Shraddha say.
" Sorry. I was talking to Alia.  I told  them.
" Fine. I'll let you slide this time." Remo said and left it.
Then I got into the position Remo told me and I danced my fullest.
Once we were done for the day which was at 5 in the evening, we packed up and left for the hotel.
I was glad this country spoke English otherwise....
Once we reached the hotel, Shraddha was constantly talking to me and I was not listening to her when she asked me,
" Varun, what is wrong with you?" Shraddha asked me.
" Oh. I'm fine." Coming out of my trance.
" Somethings wrong with you." She said and I think she knew.
" Ok, I knew you would identify but I do have a problem.Day after to tomorrow  is Valentines day and I was wondering if you would ask Remo to let me go back to India to celebrate it with Alia." I asked her.
" Varun, this is your battle. I can't get involved. Remo is not mad at me. He's mad at you." Shraddha replied.
" So I have to ask him myself?" I questioned.
" Oh yeah. I'm not helping. When is Valentines day, anyways." She asked.
" This Thursday." I told her.
" Oh then today is Tuesday. You better ask quickly." Shraddha replied.
" Yeah. Once we go down for dinner I'll ask him.

Hours later
I was actually nervous. I've never been  nervous to talk to anyone before. I had a slight feeling that Remo wouldn't allow me to travel back to India to  celebrate with my girlfriend.
I got ready and was waiting for Shraddha when I saw a message from Alia.
A: Hey. Asked Remo?
V: Not yet. Over dinner will ask him.
A: Oh. So how did you shoot go today?
V : It went fine. I kind of hurt my knee but I'm fine.
A: You hurt your knee? How bad is it? Show it to Remo.
V: I told him, his wife helped to keep the pain to a minimum. I took painkillers. I couldn't stop shooting just because my knee was hurting.
A: Right one or left?
V: Left.
A: Oh I  hope you feel better.
V: Awww,  thank you sweetie.
Then Shraddha came out of our room. Oh yeah forgot to mention. We're sharing a room.
" You're ready to go?" She asked me and I looked up from my phone.
" Yeah. Just busy here." I said.
" Varun,You're texting. I can see. Who are you texting?" She asked me.
" Alia." I said and her face lit up.
" Really?How is she?" Shraddha asked.
" Chirkut, I'm messaging her. Not talking to her." I explained.
" Yeah. So shall we go?" She askes and puts her hand through mine.
" What are  the doing?" I asked shocked.
" Varun, I know you are in a serious relationship with Alia but you've always protected me. " She clarifies.
" Fine. Keep your hand." I said.
" Thank you. I love you."She said and I let that go.