Hamara rishta bilkul #firstclass hai

Hey Guys,
So hope you guys like my other book and I'm back in other account. So I'm going to do this as reactions for #firstclass song launch.
Anyways Let's get into it

Alu POV
Ghar more Pardesiya had been out of a week and it had come to Zee Cine Awards where Kiara and Varun we're finally going to be dancing on first class.
He was so sweet to invite me to the rehearsal even though I was not dancing. I was just in the room, watching him and watching Kiara dance with him kind of made me go crazy. It wasn't nervous, it was just mad.
I was struggling. Varun had always been there for me and now he was there for Kiara.
It was 5 in the evening by the time he finished rehearsal and he wanted to get home on 17th March two days before the awards show.
" Hey, What was that?" I asked.
" What was what?" He asked completely unaware.
" Varun, you know why I'm asking you." I said.
" Yes Alia, I do. Evidently I do because I have a feeling you're jealous of Kiara." He declared.
" Oh  Varun, don't be hilarious. I'm definitely not jealous of her." I told him.
" Then why are you grilling me like this now?" He asked.
" Varun, you know everything. You know I'm in love with you and you  don't have to be so close to Kiara." I told him.
" Alu, while we are dancing, there will always be some touching so I can't help it." He explained.
" I understand. Its ok. " I told him.
" You know we haven't had a date in months. We've been shooting and not having time." He said.
" Varun, what are you instigating?" I asked suprised.
" Nothing..... Just a small date I plan to take you on tomorrow night." He told me.
" Varun Dhawan, you are going to take me on a date??" I asked.
" Ha, main totally kar sakti hoon." He said worried.
" Worried kyu ho?" Main just ase hi puchne aya tha." I said.
" Toh,tum chaloge?" He asked worried  I will say no.
" Yes  I will. I will come on  this date you're planning. If I don't come, you'll kill me so I have no choice." I said and  he kept quiet for a few minutes.
" What are you thinking?"I  asked him.
" Nothing. Just thinking back to our shooting days." He said and I laughed.
" Oh yeah. The carriage." I replied.
" I'm so glad I caught you otherwise I will never forgive myself." He told me.
" I understand. You always want me to be safe." I told him.
" And vice-a- versa." He said.
" I love you and never want to see you get hurt or fall." I said and he smiled.
" Me neither." He mentioned.

He then got up and went into the kitchen.
" You want something?" He asked his voice echoing through the rest of the house.
" Ha, glass of water please." I shouted.
" Coming up." He replied.
While he was there, I knew he would've come back and switched the TV on so I did that for him.
Once he came back and I  leaned into him, I asked him,
" Anything in particular you want to  watch?" I asked.
" You know what would really get me hyper, our interviews." He said and I knew exactly what he was talking about.
Then I got into youtube and it was there in the search.
" You've been watching our interviews recently?" He asked.
" Um, yeah." I replied.
" Why  may I ask?" He said.
" Varun, we've been so close to each other all these years and so I just wanted to see if there was any way we could do our Kalank interviews a little differently." I said.
" So you got inspired?" He asked.
" Actually no, I've saved some really good ones of ours to my playlist here so let's have a look." I informed him.
We then started with the Yaar Mera Superstar interview.

" Wow, that's amazing." He said.
" Varun, those people are us." I told him.
" Ha, toh?" He asked.
" We really don't decide on what to wear. Have you realized that we have matched clothes for those interviews, Kalank teaser launch, first class launch and now the rcb vs csk match and Super Dancer?" I asked him.
" Alia, it isn't intentional but I like this matching our clothes. We should continue to do it." He told me.
" I think so too." I said.
It was around 12 that night once we finished watching all the interviews we found on YouTube.
I was so super tired to even move so Varun got up and got us a blanket before he came back to see me disappear.
" Alia, where are you?" He asked me worried.
" Kitchen." I replied knew he would be be mad.
" Alia, please I love you and I'm over protective of you and please don't scare me like that." He said.
" Relax, VD I won't go anywhere. We are at home only." I told him.
" Anyways, since both of us are standing, why don't we retire to the bedroom?" He asked.
"That's a better idea than sleeping on a sofa." I said.
Then we went up and slept comfortably on the bed upstairs.