Birthday Feeling

Hey Guys,
So as promised going to write Alia one shot in honor of her birthday today and maybe post this tomorrow night and one Sunday night.
So let's get started.

VD POV
I had been overjoyed and overwhelmed. It had to have been the best week ever this year. First I come back for a day to get the Kalank teaser out and I spend the whole day with Alia and I get back to London with Deepika and Ranveer and I am just so happy. Everything in my life is good right now. Also Alia's birthday is this Friday and the girl is 26 years. That is the day I'm done with London schedule of SD3 so I'm all good.
I was actually planning a suprise birthday party for her at my place back home.
Everything was coming to a close as we wrapped. Sid and Arjun were coming, Jacky, Sona were flying from Dubai back home, Shaheen has made it possible to be free, her parents are free. Her mom was pretty happy. For all I knew she didn't know what kind of new and improved birthday party I was throwing her.
Just as I was in the airport waiting for boarding, she called me.
" Hey Alu, How are you?" I asked her.
" Hey Varun, how's London? I heard from somewhere you guys wrapped today. How was that?" She asked me kind of sad.
" Oh Alia, you sound sad. Are you ok?" I asked her worried.
" Yeah I am. I just need a friend that's all. " She explained.
" I understand. I'm all ears. Alia, by the way Happy birthday." I told her.
" Oh thank you. I think. " She sad confused.
" What happened? It's your 26th birthday. Yours supposed to be happy." I asked her.
" I know. I just am not in a good mood right now. I will be once you get back though." She told me granting me a smile.
" Alia, I love you." I said and disconnected cause my flight got called.
Then I messaged her.
V: Sorry going into flight now.
A: Hey no sorry. Only happy and glad you're coming back.
V: Oh Alia if I could hug you right now.
A: I know. Mee too.
V : Ok I'll see you. Got to get out of London time zone.
A: Yeah. I'll see you.

19 hours later
I finally got off and my plan was in action. I would call Shaheen to tell her to stall Alia at her apartment then once we were ready she would bring her.
" Hey So got all the decorations?" I asked Sid once I sat in the car.
" Yeah. Just heading to your house. As your best friend you gave me a key so I'll go in and with Kartik's help I'll get the decorations done." Sid told me and I relaxed.
" Oh great well I'll pick up a cake and flowers and get a birthday gift." I said into the phone.
" You do that." Sid said disconnecting.
Once I was in the car, I asked Manoj to drive me to a flower shop, cake shop and gift shop.

An hour later, everything was picked up and I was on my way home.
Just then, Alia called knowing me fully well I would be at home.
" Hey Alu, How did you get me?" I asked her.
" Varun, I know you're at home right now. I'm coming over." She said.
" Uh, Alia would you like to stay at your place for another hour or so?" I asked her confident.
" No, why? I miss you. I love you and I'm coming over.
" One sec, I'll call you back." I said and disconnected the call.
I called Shaheen,
" Shaheen,Hey hope you're at home." I asked her.
" Varun, yeah I am. " She replied.
" Did you understand when I told you that I need you to stall Alia." I asked her.
" Varun, my sister is stubborn. When I called she was questioning me as to what she's supposed to do." She said and I sighed.
" Shaheen, I have immense respect for you but right now, please actually go over there and put a movie for her or something. She's threatening to come over and we're not yet ready." I said furious.
" Ok, ok, I'm leaving. Bye." She said.
" Bye." I told her getting off the phone and looking around the room.
" We've put decorations here, and in the hall." Sid explained.
" Good, the cake will be here in 15 minutes." I told them and just then Sona and Jacky came through the door.
" Hey Jackie, Sona, how are you guys like? Thanks for coming back on such such notice." I said hugging both of them.
" We won't miss Alia's birthday for the world." Both of them said.
" Varun, where is the birthday girl?" Jackie asked.
" At her house. Shaheen is stalling her until decorations here are ready.
Just then the cake guy came and said,
" Cake for Varun Dhawan?" He asked.
" Yeah." I said as I pulled out my wallet to pay him.
" Hey don't worry. Its a favor." He replied.
" Well thanks." I said shaking his hand.
Once he left, I gave the girls jobs.
Sona, you're on cake duty. Go to the kitchen find a knife and open the cake.
Jacky, find a table for presents." I said.
" Where are you going?" Jackie asked.
" I'm going to Alia's." I said.
" Already. Wait for some time." Sona said.
" No, when I am here she needs me. I'm not bringing her here. I'm going over there to stall her for more time."
" Good." Jackie said.

Alu POV
I was tired, exhausted, and ready to call it a night when I heard the doorbell ring.
The person who I was wanting I knew would be at the door.
I opened it up and he smiled at me,
" Hey, you look tired." He said.
" Yeah I am. Its been a long day." I explained.
" Well, if you want me to I can come in and enjoy the rest of this evening with you? What do you say?" He asked m.
" Sure." I said as I moved away from the door to make space for him.
As he entered, he told me,
" Go get changed into a party kind of dress." He told me.
" Why?"I asked confused.
" Don't worry. I'll tell you. Just be patient." He said.
Once I got ready, he was on my bed playing on his phone.
" How's this?" I asked him.

" Perfect. You look stunning. " I said taking a photo of her and posting it on the party planner group.
Now let's get down and get to the party." She said and I got confused.
" Party?" I asked her.
" Varun David Dhawan, there is only one explanation when you ask me to dress up in a party dress. " I told him.
" That is?" He questioned.
" You're throwing me a suprise birthday party which I think we are late for." I told him.
" Ok, lets get going." He said as I went to look for shoes and a bag.
Once I was looking, I heard him talking to someone.

" Ok Sona who told Alia?" He asked her.
" No one. Ever since we knew we have kept it a secret. No one told her." Sona said.
" Then how did she know?" I asked.
Maybe ask her?" Sona told me.
" She already knows but can you at least try to still keep it a suprise." I asked.
" Sure." Sona clarified and disconnected.
" So shall we go?" I asked him.

Just then he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him until we were not even millimeters away from each other
" Alia, who told you?" I asked worried she might be upset.
" Karan." I replied.
" Hey, keep your calm Varun he was just letting me know." I explainedi.
" Fine but at least can you look suprised." Ha asked me.
" Varun, I've done movies,I can keep up the act." I explained.
" Ok, fine." He replied.

10 minutes later we were at his house and it looked beautiful.
Once I got out he gave me his hand and I put my hand in his.
Once we entered I got the party of my dreams.
" Wow. This is amazing." I said and kissed Varun on the cheek.
" All for you sweetie." He said gesturing to everyone.
" Hey, Jackie,Sona. How's everyone doing?" I asked.
" We're good." Sid said coming up to me and hugging me.
" How about you" Arjun asked.
" When everyone is in my life at my party right now and my "husband" is here everything is complete." I said looking at Varun.
" Husband?" Sid asked pointing to Varun.
" Ha, Alia mere biwi hai." He explained and then put a hand on my waist.
" Lay off?" I said.
" Again, husband? When did that come up?" Arjun asked.
" Arjun, we've been thinking. Since we do everything together and everything is right and we love each other, why not become pretend husband and wife." I explained.
" So it's fake. Its not really? " Jackie asked with a weird expression.
" Kind off, we came up with this to side track the media so that they don't badger us everytime we are spotted together." Varun said.
" Oh so it is fake?" Sona asked seeing as she knew we fall in love with each other frequently.
" Yes. " I said.
" What about the act that you guys have been putting on everytime we promote Kalank?"
" They keep shouting our name so we do this." Varun explained.
" So, you are not actually married, right?" Kartik asked.
" No." I told him.
Just then a familiar figure came through the door and everyone was suprised.
" Karan, what are you doing here?" I asked.
" Alia, your birthday party." He replied smiling.
" Awww, thanks." I said.
After that we cut the cake and all was well with the world.
My "guests were there, friends, Shraddha also came.

I realized that without Varun my 26th wouldn't have been perfect.

*********
So guys, finally one I have finished. The next birthday one shot definitely will be for Varun's birthday.
Anyways comment and vote
Varialover23