Chapter 15

(It's been WAY too long. Anyways, let's get back into the gist of things! Here we go! Remember that douche Clair Raven? Well, things are about to get confusing and your minds might be changed. If you need a recap, you can go back and reread chapters, but if you still remember what's up, then let's get started!)

...

A...

Adrien?

...

Adrien! Oh, good. You're awake.

Took you long enough.

Adrien's eyelids flickered open as he attempted to gather his surroundings.

Dark, cold, and wet were the main vibes he was getting.

"Where..." He coughed and sat up from a cold, wooden bench, "where am I?"

"The basement of the Raven Law Firm building."

This voice... Adrien cringed at the sound, "why are you here?"

"I'm helping you. You've just... Gotta trust me."

"Why should I trust you?! You're the one that put me and Marinette through this... Wait, Marinette. Tell me where she is!"

"Hm..." The man sighed, "listen, I can't do that right now."

"Clair Raven." Adrien walked up to the man and grabbed the front of his button-down shirt, "you'll tell me what you did with her or I swear, I'll---"

"What'll you do? Huh?" Clair stood him up, "yeah. You're Cat Noir. But guess what? You're not the only one who's loved Marinette!"

That phrase shut him up. Adrien's grip loosened and he pursed his lips, "so... Why am I here."

"Because." Clair looked around as if making sure no one was listening, "I can't let anyone hear this."

"What?"

He grabbed Adrien's shoulders and held him steady in front of him, "don't panic, but... Marinette's gone."

Adrien's face paled and his knees felt weak under his weight, "g-gone, what do you mean..."

"I couldn't find her." He looked at him, "she wasn't there when I found you with a group of thugs."

"Thugs?" Adrien heard the high-pitched ringing in his head and cringed at the pain, "c-can you... Use your powers or something?"

"No, actually." Clair looked at the ground, "I would've done that by now, but... Mel took them away. For good. Which is why I can talk to you like this. She can't hear us."

Adrien pursed his lips and yanked himself from Clair's grip, "I need to go find her..."

Clair watched as Adrien ran off in a haste, mind set only on finding Marinette, "wait! Adrien!"

He stopped and turned to look at him, "what is it now?"

"What if..." Clair clenched his fist, "what if Mel took her?"

"Why would she?"

Clair shook his head, "they told me... Mel and your father, if I didn't get rid of Marinette for them, then they'd kill her themselves."

Adrien was a mix of emotions by this point: sadness, fear, but most of all, rage. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists until blood dripped onto the concrete below, "Plagg."