2

Mandy's POV

I got home and dressed (picture above). I went over to my couch and sat down. I grabbed my phone and went to instagram to follow Waterparks. I follow waterparks and end up following Geoff then looking for a half a hour for Ottos page then finding out he doesn't have one and ending up on Awstens. "Follow!" I say to myself hitting the follow button. "Ah! That reminds me" I say grabbing the card Awsten gave me and putting the number into my phone. I name Awsten and text him.

Me: Hey it's Mandy!

🍊Awsten🍊: Hey! Are you okay? You ran out so quick.

Me: Yeah, Yeah I'm fine I just get frustrated sometimes.

🍊Awsten🍊: oh... okay. So what's up?

Me: I'm just thinking of dying my hair but I don't have enough money to get it professionally done since I just got fired. I only have enough to buy the box dye and then I'll have some left over for food and stuff butttt... I DONT KNOW HOW TO DYE MY HAIR😭🤧

🍊Awsten🍊: I know how to dye hair😉😂

Me: what are you trying to get at?

🍊Awsten🍊: I CAN COME DYE YOUR HAIR FOR YOU!!!! I know we just met but I'll help you if you need!!

Me: Sure Awsten you can come dye my hair.

🍊Awsten🍊: YAYYY!!!! what's your address?!

I gave him my address and then sat my phone down waiting for him to get here.

*𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

I hear a knock on my door. I jump up and open the door to see a smiley blue haired boy with Geoff and Otto behind him. Awsten looked me up and down kinda noticeably and he looked shocked. "Come in" I said smiling. "So we need to go buy some hair dye cause I need opinions on what colors I should do" I said walking back to the door as they come out behind me. "Okay we'll help you" he said smiling. "What car we takin" Geoff asked smiling at me. His smile was so cute but so was Awstens. Damn. I looked at Geoff and I guess I was staring cause Awsten seemed to notice. "Earth to Mandy" Awsten said waving his hand in my face. I shave my head "huh?" Geoff smiles at me and everyone starts laughing. "What car are we taking" Geoff asked again. "Oh uh we can take you guys car" I said still so embarrassed that I was caught staring at Geoff. "Okay I'll drive" Awsten said opening the door for me to get in the front. I got in and buckled up. "Off to Sally's Beauty Supply's" Awsten said driving off. We hit a stop light so I thought "why not turn on the radio" I go to turn it on and apparently Awsten was doing the same cause our hands met at the button to turn it on. I look up at him and turns out he did the same. We sat they're staring into each other's eyes for awhile but then..... "HONK HONK" the car behind us honked cause the light turned green and we didn't notice. He pulled his hand away then started driving like nothing ever happened.