22

Geoff's POV

I texted my girlfriend.

Me: Hey we need to talk.

🤦🏼‍♀️Zoe🤦🏼‍♀️: Okay?

Me: I think we should break up because I'm still hungover someone and I don't think it's right dating you while liking someone else.

🤦🏼‍♀️Zoe🤦🏼‍♀️: You couldn't do this in person?

Me: I had plans but we can still be friends.

🤦🏼‍♀️Zoe🤦🏼‍♀️: Fine because Mandy lives at your house

Me: okay bye going to the movies

Read

I told Mandy and we got to the movies. We all got out. Mandy was jumping around with Awsten. I don't know what's happening with them to be honestly they were in his room earlier and he locked to door. He doesn't lock his door unless he's doing something he's not supposed to. We got in and Otto and Awsten didn't want anything so they went in and me and Mandy did so we were waiting in line fo get out stuff. I pick her chin up and kiss her lips. "OH MY GOD MANDY IS DATING GEOFF" some girl yelled. We stopped kissing "fuck" I say. She was filming too. I walked over to her with mandy. "Look don't post that anywhere" I said. "And why shouldn't I" She said crossing her arms. "Because I'll give you anything you want" I said. "Okay set me up with Otto and I won't post it" she said. "How old are you" I asked. "I'm 26" she said "I know I look younger" she said. "Fine I'll text him" I said. She actually was his type. she has short pink hair and a nose ring. "Act cool and don't say anything about why I'm doing this" I told the girl. I see him walking over. "Poor Awsten in there alone" Otto says. "I'll go sit with him so he's not alone" Mandy says running to the room he's in. "Okay this is my friend and she wants to get to know you" I explained. "Well you are very pretty" he says smiling at her. "Thank you. Also my names Grace" she said smiling. "Well grace will you go out on a date with me" he says. "Of course" she said going with him into the movie we were all seeing.
I walk in by myself.

Mandy's POV

I went to go see Awsten in the movie but instead I see him outside of it leaning against the wall. "Awsten" I say. "Oh thank Go" he said running up to me and trying to kiss me. "No we can't risk getting caught" I said. "Why are you even in here" I ask him. "I got scared" he said. "Wow your so cute" I say. "Oh also I saw Geoff kiss you" he said which shocks me. "You did how" I ask. "I was joking but are you hiding something" he asks me. "I don't know. Are you?" I say not saying anything. "Ha actually I am and I'll tell you when we get home if you remind me" he says. "Wait what you are" I ask. "Yes but it's too important to say here" he says.

A/N: I know, I know. Most of you are probably gonna try to come @ me for adding Grace but don't. Save it for someone that might actually care. Btw I don't stan Grace don't worry.