9

Mandy's POV

We are on the road to our first destination. I got in my pajamas Because was night time. I was wearing black booty shorts with white strings and a white tank top. I was sitting at the table with my laptop again because there's nothing else better to do. My bunk is across from Awsten on the bottom and Geoff is above me. Awsten comes and sits next to me. "Hey Mandy" he says. "Hey" I said shutting my laptop quick. "What are you doing" He asked. "Nothing" I said blushing. He opens my laptop. His eyes widened. "You write wattpad story's" he says questioning me. "Uh yeah" I said blushing. Hopefully he won't notice what it's about. "What's this one about" he asks me. "Uh..." my face started turning bright red. He looks at the name. "ITS ABOUT ME" He yells. I nervously laugh "Uh um yeah" I stuttered. "Man you must really like me" he says nudging my arm. How did he know. "What? Me liking you? Nahhh" I said trying to brush it off. "I'm just teasing don't worry" he said getting close to me. My face is reder than its ever been. He puts his hand to my forehead "Your face is so warm" he said giggling. "Are you getting sick"  he asked teasing me. "Stop it" I said getting up and walking to the back where Geoff is. I threw my arms around his neck and jumped he got the hint and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him. I nuzzled my head into his neck. "What's wrong Mandy" he asked. "Awsten was teasing me too much" I said kissing him. "Yeah he does that to everyone he thinks likes him even if they don't" he said after I kissed him. "Heh heh heh yeahhh" I said getting down and hugging Geoff.

Awsten's POV

I was teasing Mandy but then she got up and walked into the back of the bus. Otto was just shaking his head at me. "Too much?" I asked. "Yeah now she's cuddling up to Geoff" he said looking down the hall way. I got up and act natural walking into the room. "What's happening here" I said as Mandy stopped hugging him. "Your teasing her and you know she most likely doesn't like you" Geoff said.

Mandys POV

Awsten walked in on me and Geoff hugging. "Your teasing her and you know she most likely doesn't like you" Geoff said. I do like him but I can't say that. "How do you know she probably doesn't like you either" Awsten said pointing at him. I just sat down on the ground and watched. "Oh I know she likes me" Geoff said smirking. My eyes widened and I hit his leg since I was sitting. Awsten looked down at me with a confused look. "And how do you know that" Awsten asked. "Well–" i cut Geoff off. "Guys I just met you guys yesterday calm down" I said keeping them apart. "I like you both equally you guys are my best friends" I said pulling them both into a group hug.