17

Mandy's POV

I got up and Awsten wasn't in the room so I did my makeup natural and did my hair I just curled it. I got dressed (picture above). Today was the day Otto and Geoff were coming home. I was so happy I got to see them. Things have been pretty weird between Me and Geoff tho but I'm gonna hug him cause I miss him. I walked downstairs and saw Awsten sitting on the couch. "Wow you look amazing as always" he says as I walk over and sit next to me. "How close are they" I ask. "5 minutes away" he said smiling. "I miss Otto and Geoff so much" I said smiling. I don't know if I like Geoff but I'm trying to get over him. We hear a knock on the door. I jump up and answer it before Awsten can. I see Otto and Geoff. Awsten goes for Otto I go for Geoff. Geoff practically picks me up of my feet when he hugs me by my waist cause he's so tall. " I missed you so much" I said Hugging him even tighter. "Me too" he says blushing a little. He lets me down and I go hug Otto. "Otto I missed you" I said Hugging otto. "I missed you too" he said Hugging me back. They have been home awhile now and I'm in the bathroom with the door open just fixing up my makeup when Geoff comes in and shuts the door. "Woah Geoff you know I have a boyfriend " I said. "Yes but I wanna tell you something" he said. "Okay?" I said waiting. "I still really like you" he says scratching the back of his neck. "I'm dating someone I'm sorry Geoff" I said Hugging him. "Yes I know but do you think you could try helping me find a girlfriend" he asked me. "Uh sure" I said "I actually have a friend I can set you up with" I said smiling. "Well what should I act like" he asked me. "Well she likes bad boys with a big heart" I said "so just be yourself" I said continuing. "Okay thank you so much. I'm trying to get over you since I can't have you" he explained. "I mean I can say the same" I said. "You like me still" he asks. "I think so" I said. "What makes you think of me" he asks me. "Well the first night of being here Awsten was giving me hickys and I couldn't help but remember when you gave me them" I said looking down. "Well we could be friends with benefits" he said. "I'm dating some geofff" I said dragging out his name. "It's not cheating" he said smirking. "Are you positive" I asked. "Yes" he says. "I don't know I'll think about it I guess but for now I'm setting you up with my friend" I said walking out of the bathroom into awstens room where I see him on his bed sleeping cause he fell back asleep. I lay down next to him and wrap my arm around his waist and took a nap with him.