16

Awsten's POV

I woke up before Mandy. I got up and went to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast. I made her bacon and eggs and brought it to her in bed. "Thank you" she said smiling. I kissed her forehead and handed her the food.

Mandy's POV

Awsten brought me breakfast and kissed my forehead. I ate it and got ready for today, I didn't really do much I just put on the hoodie Awsten gave me with some sweatpants. I combed my hair and didn't end up doing my makeup. I got all ready to spend the next four hours on a plane with my dork. I see Awsten come out wearing the same hoodie and sweatpants as me. "I love this" he said walking over to me. "Me too" I giggled. "Aren't you gonna put makeup on those hickys" he asked me. "Nah it's only a couple I'll be fine plus my hair covers most of it up" I said. "By the way I'm getting you back when we get home" I winked at him walking to the door. "I will let you" he said grabbing me by the waist and kissing me before we walked out the door.

*ᵀᴵᴹᴱ ˢᴷᴵᴾ*

We get off the plane after cuddling through the whole ride. We get to our Uber that brings us to our house. We get to our house and walk in. "I can't believe that  three months ago I got fired from my job and now I'm dating such a amazing dork and living in LA" I said as we sat down on Awstens bed. "I can't believe that three months ago I was heart broken visiting my family in Texas and now I'm in love with the girl on my dreams" he said looking into my eyes. "Your in love with me" I asked. "Is that a bad thing" he asked. "Hell no I thought I was the only one. We're in love with each other" I said Hugging him. "Do you wanna lay down in my bed watching whatever movie you want while eating whatever food you want" he asked.  "Uhm yes" I said. "Okay what food do you want" he asked me smiling. "Tocobell" I asked. "Man I love you" He said postmating it. "Okay so the food will be here in 20 minutes what now" he asks. I smirk pushing on to his back on the bed. I get on top of him like what he did to me last night and kiss his neck gently. "Your not gonna do much damage doing that" he said laughing. I ignored him and started sucking on this one spot on his neck. He actually moaned unlike me. I took off his hoodie and thank god he shaves his chest. I leave hickys along his collarbone. "Wow your good at this" he said blushing. "I have had experience" I thought in my head what me and Geoff did and quickly for got about it trying to forget about it. I leave three more on his neck. So I'm total there's four on his neck and two on his collerbobe. "Damn I ain't even afraid to show off these" he said smiling. I kiss him then lay down next to him. He gets on top of me like last night and like I just did to him. "Can I give you more" He asked me. "I don't care what you do to me" I said. He just smirked and went on the other side on my neck and just gave me more hickys. I don't care really if he does it feels good so I'm good with it. I couldn't stop thinking about Geoff and how he used to do this to me. It's almost like I still liked him. I mean I don't know cause I love Awsten so much but I think I still have feelings for Geoff because he is such a sweetheart and he was so gentle but he rushed things which is the main reason why me and Awsten's relationship went so fast like we're already French kissing and we've been dating a day. He stopped kissing my neck and layed down next to me. Our phones were blowing up with the videos of him asking me to be his gf. I felt so loved.