25

Mandy's POV

I saw Awsten break down on stage and it just broke my heart seeing him like that. I believed him, I know he loves me and would never do that to me.... Wait is this how he felt when he caught me kissing Geoff when we first met. Wow if it was then I feel horrible. We got back together and now I feel genuinely happy. He makes me smile even when I don't want to. We walked downstairs and Otto said his ship finally actually sailed we just laughed. It's too bad I didn't know Awsten back then he would have been such a great person to have in my life. We only came downstairs because Awsten had to ask the boys a question. I just stood in the kitchen.

Awsten's POV

I'm planning on proposing to Mandy again but I needed opinions and Otto said yes and Geoff did too surprisingly. Me and Mandy walked back to my room. I'm not doing anything too big so she doesn't get overwhelmed. I bent down and she just smiled. "Mandy will you marry me so I can marry my best friend" I asked. She smiled while crying. "Yes I will this time" she giggled as I put the ring on her finger. "Your such a peach" I say hugging her then kissing her lips.

THE END

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed this! I'm gonna be coming out with a new Awsten x Reader soon so don't worry! Let me know if you want me to make a update about all of them. Like I'll say if they are still married and what Geoff and Otto are doing. The update can be like a few years later.