7

Mandy's POV

We finally got on the plane. We were looking for our seats. Turns out we're flying first class. I get a seat next to Awsten and Otto and Geoff are behind us. I sit near the window. I get out my teddy bear from my bag and I see Awsten stare at me. "You brought a teddy bear with you" he asked me. "Yes I did" I said smiling. He just shook his head and turned to the other side. The plane started going up and I grabbed the closest thing to me which just happened to be Awstens hand. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me then at his hand then back up at me and smiled. "I got scared" i said letting go of his hand "sorry" I continued. "No your fine don't be sorry" he said smiling. We locked eyes like we did in the car. "Your eyes are really cute today" I said once again being stupid and not realizing what I said. "Thank you" he said giggling. "Uh no problem" I said regretting what I said. I looked down only to realize I was still holding hands with Awsten but he didn't seem to care. I got really tired so I rested my head on Awstens shoulder.

Awsten's  POV

Mandy set her head on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks heat up. I took my hand and started running my fingers through her hair as she fell asleep. She looked so cute and peaceful. Otto got up and peaked over the edge. "You like her don't you" he asked me. "I mean I think so" I said smiling. "Then ask her out on a date" Otto said nudging me. "I don't think I'm ready for a relationship right now" I said looking at him. "Well take your time but don't wait too long" he said winking then sitting back.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

The plane landed and I had to wake up Mandy. I shook her slowly. "Huh" she said shaking her head. "Wake up we need to get off the plane" I said shaking her more. "Okay" she said getting up and grabbing her teddy bear.

Mandy's POV

We had gotten to LA and gotten all our bags. We got to the Uber that was picking us up. I got stuck between Awsten and Geoff again. Otto sat in the front. "What room is she gonna stay in?" Otto asked. "I mean she can-" before Geoff could continue Awsten spoke up. "She can stay with me" he said smiling. Geoff rolled his eyes and looked away. "I mean I don't care where I stay" I said smiling.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

We got to they're house and it was so big. "Follow me" Awsten said. I followed him to his room. "Here you go you can stay in here" he said. "Uh there's only one bed" I said nervously. "Oh yeah! I guess you'll just have to sleep with me" he said smirking. "Um okay" I said. I get to sleep with Awsten in his bed. "Wait Awsten when are you we going on the bus" I asked. "Tomorrow early in the morning" he said smiling. "Okay" I said setting my bag and teddy bear down. "Oh let's take a picture" he said excited. "Okay what filter" I asked cause we were on Snapchat. "Dog filter" he said really excited. I put it on the dog filter he got the white dog and I got the brown dog. He stuck his tongue out like he was licking me and I took the photo. "We look cute" he said smiling. "Yeah we do mostly you tho" I said "I mean us" I corrected myself. He just laughed and started walking downstairs. I stayed in his room posting the picture on instagram tagging him. I got a notification.

"@/Awstenknight followed you"

I got so happy. "Hey cutie" I heard Geoff say from behind me. I smiled. "Hey hot stuff" I giggled at the cringe. He grabbed me by the waist and started kissing me. I kissed him back a little but I got scared Awsten was gonna walk in so I cut it short. "Whyyyy" he dragged out. "Because I don't want Awsten to walk in" I said pushing him off of me. "Who Cares about Awsten" he said. "I do" I said running down stairs. "I need a hug" I said running to the middle of the living room where Otto and Awsten were. Awsten ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Why did you need a hug" he said. "I actually don't know" I said laughing. His hugs make be wanna just kiss him but I know I can't. It's bed time and I already changed into my pajamas and layed in bed. Awsten crawled up in the bed next to me. I turn around and He just smiles. I smiled back. I close my eyes but can't sleep I turn around on my other side. I felt a arm wrap around my waist. I smile to myself and fall asleep.