6

Mandy's POV

We got home and I was sitting on the couch because Geoff wanted to cook for me. I didn't know he could cook. I get a text message from Awsten.

🍊Awsten🍊: Hey Mandy we will be over to your house in a hour or so to pick you up.

Me: Okay! I can't wait!

🍊Awsten🍊: Me either I miss you bestie😭💕

"I just got friend zoned" I thought to myself.

Me: I miss you too best frennn🤧💕

🍊Awsten🍊: Okay I got to go to this interview bye😭

Me: byeee🤧

I went to the post I had posted earlier to look at some comments.

"WHAT THE HELL GEOFF FOLLOWED HER"

"SHIPPP"

The comments didn't seem too bad but then my stupid self started reading the hate comments.

"She's so ugly Geoff could do better"

"Go die"

"Slut"

I felt my eyes start watering. Before I knew it I was crying. Geoff ran over to me he looked at my phone. "You read the hate comments" he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Don't cry" he said wiping my tears away. He kissed my forehead. "They're just jealous" he said rubbing my back with one of his hands. I look into his eyes and lean in to kiss him. He kisses me back. He's such a good kisser wow. Some how he managed to slip his tongue into my mouth but I didn't really mind. We had to pull away to catch our breaths. "Your such a great kisser" he said pecking my lips. "So are you" I said smiling. He walks back over to the food that he had already set out "foods done" he yelled. I walked over to the table and sat down next to him. We ate our food and ended up on the couch cuddling. He had his arm around me and we were both cuddled up in a blanket before we heard a knock on the door. We both jumped up. I ran to open the door. "MANDYY!!" Awsten yelled hugging me. I hugged him back. "I MISSED YOUU!!" He yelled. "I MISSED YOU TOO!!" I yelled. He let go of our hug. "Go grab your bag" he said smiling. I ran to my room and grabbed my bag and my teddy bear. Don't judge me. I ran back out to the living room hiding my teddy bear in my purse that also had my phone charger and phone in it.