15

Mandy's POV

I am so happy right now. Awsten is spending the night at my house while the others drive home on the bus. Awsten and me will leave for LA tomorrow morning so when we get there we will have four days to our selves before the boys get home. Man I fucking love him. "Hey awsten can we cuddle and watch a movie?" I ask him smiling. "Yes please" he says jumping into my bed. I rest my head on his chest. "Did you know when I met you and didn't know your name I called you blue haired boy" I giggled. "Really" he asked. "Yep" I said smiling. He sat up and sat over top of me but he wasn't actually sitting on me. He leaned down and kissed my neck. The hickys from Geoff are gone now thank god. He sucks on my neck causing me to giggle. "Why are you giggling" he asked laughing a little. "I notice people usually moan but I am ticklish there so I giggle" I say laughing. "Damn your adorable" he said. "I've literally waited so long to kiss you and now I am finally doing it" He said kissing me. I slipped my tongue into his mouth. He got surprised and made a excited giggle. Which made him smile as I kissed him. I went to take a selfie with Awsten when I realized my neck was covered in hickys "oh no I'm so sorry" he said awkwardly smiling. "Do you think I care" I said smiling grabbing his face with one hand and kissing him. I take a picture and look at the picture. You can see the hickys  and my tongue in his mouth. "Can I post it" I ask. "Only send it to people like Geoff and Otto" he said. "Okay" I said saving it and sending it to them. I get a snap back from Geoff saying "I want a gf I can do that with" I just laugh. I lay down as Awsten kisses my forehead good night and spoons me.

A/N: Sorry for such a short chapter and the cringe 😭