11

Mandy's POV

We got band practice which is before they Go onstage. "Okay so your gonna come on with my guitar and hand it to me when 21 questions is ready" Awsten said handing me his guitar. "Okay" I said smiling and waving to him as he jumped on to stage. "WHATS UP SAN FRANCISCOOOO" He yelled.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

It was time for me to run out. I grab the guitar and run out waving with one hand while the guitars in the other hand. I made it over next to  Awsten. "Guys this is my very good friend Mandy say "HI MANDY" he yells. The crowd yelles "HI MANDY" I smile. Awsten pulls two chairs over for us to sit and sing 21 questions. "She's gonna be helping me sing 21 questions cause she's a amazing singer" he said looking down at my hand before grabbing it and bringing it up. I just giggle. We sit down and Awsten set our chairs awfully close to each other. Our arms were touching. I hand him his  Guitar and he starts to play. We sing and I was about to walk off stage but then Awsten grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "Do you play Electric guitar" he whispers in my ear as the crowd screams at him pulling me closer. "Yeah" I say. He hands me electric guitar. He told me to play what was on the paper. "Okay guys I have a new song I am working on and it's about someone and I wanna know your opinions" he said smiling as the crowd yells. "Mandy, Geoff, Otto you heard them" he says queuing us to play. He stats singing.

"I save my metaphors for rainy days
When I'm too phased, but that's not here
Or there so I'll give you the phrase that pays
'Cause we're not seventeen, but you're my teenage dream
If there's a chance we'll sink then I don't even wanna try
To sleep or dream
To sleep or dream
I just hope it's nicer where you are
'Cause I only want to lift you up
I guess I never really said enough
For you to hear me where you are
'Cause I only want to lift you up
I guess I never really said enough
So let me tell you now
My tired thoughts don't take vacations, oh no
You float up in conversations, oh no
You're my final destination, I know
You're probably fine there
Just know I think you're rare
Just know I think you're"

He finished singing and he took the guitar from me and smiled then hugged me. "You did a amazing job" he said whispering into my ear. I start to leave again but Awsten stops me AGAIN! "Who wants Mandy to stay for the last song" Awsten says wrapping his arm around my waist. The crowd goes wild. "Mandy you heard them" he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine. I giggle. "Okay" I said smiling. I jump around on stage a little and just enjoyed myself. I ran across the end of the stage with my phone recording. I posted it to Snapchat. "Okay now that powerless is over I think we should have a Q&A" Awsten said smiling as the crowd went crazy. There are three microphones and some people made a line at each. "Hi my names Cara" a fan said. "Hi Cara do you have a question for any of us" Awsten asked the fan that was shaking. "Um yeah for all of you" she said. "can I get a picture" she asked. "Yes of course" he said. Him and Geoff grabbed her from the edge of the stage and pulled her up. She gave them a hug then Otto then surprisingly me.  She gets the picture then hops back down. "Hello I'm Alex" a girl said in the microphone. "Ask away" Geoff said. "Are Mandy And any of you guys dating" she asked. I started blushing. "No we're not" Geoff said putting his arm around my shoulders. "We're just friends" he continued to say. "Nobody's dating her but I know someone will be soon" Otto said which confused me and it seemed to confuse Awsten too. "Yeah I don't think so" I said laughing and hitting Otto. "Well I ship you and Awsten" the girl says causing me and Awsten to both blush.

*𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡*

We got off stage and Geoff comes over to me and drags me over to the bus before anyone comes on. He starts kissing my neck and this time he took it lighter. Hopefully I won't get a hicky or any for that matter. He stops. "Do you even like me" he asks me. "Yes of course" I said. "Well if you do then will you be my girlfriend" he said that as Awsten and Otto walked in. Otto just laughs. "What the hell" Awsten says. Let's remember Geoff was awfully close to my face because he was kissing my neck. "I" I couldn't say anything. I didn't know what to do. "Well?!" He says. I felt my heart racing faster. "I can't I'm sorry" I say hugging him. "We can still be friends with benefits" I whisper in his ear. I run to the back room and start crying. I see Awsten walk in. "Are you okay" he asks me. He Neal's on the ground in front of me. He puts one hand on my shoulder. I push into him to hug him but he Topples over and I end up on top of him but I didn't care. I wrapped my arms around his neck and cried into his chest. It took him a bit from being shocked but he wrapped his arms around my waist. I was still on top of him but he honestly didn't care. "What happened why did you break out into tear?" Awsten asked. "I had a flash back of when I said no to doing something to my ex and he kicked me down the the ground and stomped on my wrist" I said crying even more into his chest. "What the hell?! If I find out who this guy is I swear to god I will beat him up" Awsten said.
"I'm never telling you who he is. He said if I ever told anyone about what he did to me and exposed his name he would kidnap me" I said clenching tighter around his neck. "Wow I can't believe someone could hurt such a pure human being like you" he said sitting up with me still hanging on I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was such a amazing person. "Do you wanna go get ice cream and try to forget about this" he asking me. "Sure let me go fix my makeup" he sets me down and I go fix my makeup then come back. "Where you guys going" Geoff asks. "For a walk" Awsten answers. "Oooo a date" Otto says. Awsten ignores it but I smile at Otto cause I know he did it because he knows I like him.