chapter 1

ink P.O.V.

I stood in a half destroyed AU by the ruins, a chilly breeze flew past as my scarf swayed in the wind. Dream stood beside me in a battle stance. My gaze hardened as he saw the two skeletal figures of the destroyer and Nightmare approached. 'They finally caught up to us.' I watched as Error’s glitched laugh disrupted the eerie silence. I glared as i reached behind my back, grasping my over-sized paint brush in my small skeletal palm.

There was no warning as blue strings flung towards me. Me and dream dashed out of the way, i summoned a swarm of bones, as it dashed towards Error. He reacted by using his blue strings to latch on and destroy the bones coming at him with ease. I glanced at dream who was doing perfectly fine against the tar covered skeleton.

I shouted sternly “just give up Error! This battle has been going on for way too long!” I stared at him. I know there's good in him. No one is truly bad or evil.

I got lost in thought for a quick moment only to be brought back Errors glitched voice. “YOu'rE oNly SayIng thAt cAUse yOu kNow ThAt yOu cAN’t kEep thIs uP fOreVer” he spoke hostilely, as he flung a group of red coloured bone attacks down upon me. I unluckily, didn’t move out of the way in time as a few of the red bones jabbed into my shin.

I fell to one knee, slightly stunned by the pain. I panted heavily for a moment as i picked up his paint brush, that was laying, flatly on the snow, standing up as i ran swiftly towards Error. sending blur paint through the air as it hit Error square in the face. Errors face filled with frustration, as he wiped it off with his black hoodie sleeve.

I smirked using this as his chance, while his was distracted, sending a swarm of bones crashing down towards the glitched skeleton. Error wasn’t able to dodge in time as the bones jabbed into him tearing his clothes his clothes slightly. Error growled in pain as for a quick moment, I was distracted, that I didn't see the incoming attack.

the destroyer sent his blue cables towards me. grabbing me by my foot, slamming me into a nearby tree. I knelt down, on both knees, clearly stunned by pain, as I held my shoulder. He had struck me there good. a desperate call ripped through the air “ink! Watch out!” ink looked towards dream, who was already looking pretty badly wounded.

That’s when he noticed nightmare as he shot his tentacles towards me, pinning me against a pine tree. Ink looked at nightmare who had a large grin shit-eating on his face, getting ready to attack. I panicked summoning a long, Sharp bone. It enough to kill someone of struck right in the soul. Nightmare looked at me in confusion for a quick moment.

I quickly closed my eyes in panic, tightly aiming towards nightmare. My grip was shaking as i quickly threw it. It was silent for just a moment before a shriek of complete pain ripped the silence hanging around. I quickly opened my eyes instantly thinking fretfully. 'Oh! Did i hit him in the soul?'

Hoping i didn’t kill him but what he saw instead was error collapsing to the ground with the bone wedged deeply in his side.

I suck at writing fanfics -.- welp byeeee. Edit: went through changing and fixing this chapter up a bit :3