chapter 15

Error P.O.V.

Last night the star sans's ended up staying at NM's castle for the night, he wasn't really happy with that. So he shoved them all in a closet right after poor dream had gotten out of there.

But I let them out later after he left, blue stayed with dust for the night...unsurprisingly. Everyone could tell they liked each other but the dorks won't admit it. Dream and ink are right now on the couch next to me. It was around 11:00am I looked down at ink.

A small tint of yellow blush creeping up on my face. I knew I had feelings for him but I always denied it. 'I mean, why would he ever be interested in someone like me?'

Last night I crashed because of a certain someone...

Flash back

"Here killer" I watched as nightmare dropped dream into killers arms "take this...thing. And do something with it" killer glared at him as he took him towards the closet, shoving him inside.

"Hey error?" I quickly looked towards the goop-covered skeleton, and stopped staring at ink in the distance. "Uh YeAh?" I asked. "When will you and ink fuck already?~" he teased. I inmediately crashed upon his words, as everyone turned their attention to the source of the noise. "Oops." Nightmare said, while innocently shrugging.

Flashback end

I growled wanting to draw with marker on his face, but one question remained 'how does one draw on goop?' Answer they cant...

I heard a soft Sounding yawn. I looked down as ink began to awake, he snuggled into my chest, before he quickly came to realization. "S-sorry error! I'm a pillow hugger" he frantically reassured me while blush covered his face.

"Uh It'S fInE ink. I-i dOn'T mInD." We slowly got up, ink sighed "I'm starving!" He told me, exhaustedly. "If your hungry either, you cook for yourself or starve" We stared at the source of the voice. "No OnE asKeD fOr yoU'rE opInIOn nIghTmArE!" I responded sternly to the gooped-covered skeleton on the couch.

Ink P.O.V.

I was hungry, I watched curiously as error stood up, walking towards the kitchen, it was silent for a moment, before he threw something at my face. I looked at it "a Twinkie?" I stared at him curiously "thEiR kiLlEr's bUt it DoEs'nt mAtTer, evEryonE stEals hIs twInkiEs." "Huh." I unwrapped it, joyfully taking a bite.

-Time skip-

Everyone was currently in the living room, we were chatting, I sat beside error smiling. Dream was beside killer, who was glaring at everyone, with an empty Twinkie box in his hands "WHO STOLE MY TWINKIES!?" He seemed pissed. "Get over it killer, you know food doesn't survive here." Nightmare responded to the angry killer.

Blue, dust and cross weren't here currently, they went somewhere to get......steal food, cause they were all lazy so they told cross to go, but dust and blue decided to tag along.

Then all of a sudden there was a loud noise of someone kicking the door down. "Help! Cross is hurt!" That was blue! I could already tell it was him, by how the door was kicked down. we all jolted to our feat. Nightmare is the one who acted the fastest, he ran faster than I've ever seen him go in my life. "What happened!" Nightmare shrieked, as he grabbed cross, cradling him in his arms. I sprinted to towards cross and the others by the door. Cross was leaning against nightmare, cuts and cracks laced his body and clothes and he was bleeding(?)

I quickly started using healing magic on the injured cross, dust had a few injuries but refused help, blue was fine expect for looking a little traumatized. Dust answered nightmare "we were attacked."

"By what?" I asked while healing cross. "We don't know..." He responded. I was silent thinking about what it could've possibly been. "Could you maybe describe what it looked like?" I continued to ask questions to maybe were I can find out what exactly attacked and for its reasons. Blue answered this time "it looked kinda like a shadow of some sort it also made some sorta weird noises."

"Hmm. I see" nothing clicked, "I don't exactly remember creating something like that..." "Well you better find out! So I can kill it, AND MAKE IT DIE A HORRIBLE PAINFUL DEATH!"

"CAlm dOwn nIghtmAre." Error said while helping me heal cross. "No I will not calm down!....how would you feel if this was ink!" Error went strangely silent. He didn't answer nightmare. Error sighed "FinE we'Ll fInd thIS thIng aNd PunIsh It."

After we healed cross. Blue began to forcefully heal dust even tho he rejected help. Nightmare held cross close. I couldn't stop thinking about this creature that attacked. I stood up. Grabbing my paint brush. Walking towards the hallway. I heard footsteps behind me. "WEre arE yOu gOing?" It was error. I sighed "i'm going to find out what's exactly attacked cross and the other two, I can't just sit here."

Error grabbed my hand. "ThEn leT mE cOme." I stared at him, 'if he comes, then if I find this thing he could help defend it off. But would of he gets hurt? Was my main worry, but he's the former destroyer he can protect himself'

"C'mon then, let's go." I saw a smile cross his face. I used my paint brush to open a portal, as we jumped in, holding hands...

916 words - sorry for the long wait! This is all I can manage right now! But anyway enjoy. I needed at least some sort of danger\villan...and I chose to torture cross this chapter cause...why not?