chapter 16

Ink P.O.V.

We plopped out of the puddle of paint, "ewWw!" Error complained while rubbing paint off his clothes "don't worry it'll wash away....maybe." I whispered the last part. Error scoffed "wElL if bEtTer! AlsO wherE aRE wE?"

"Oh! Welcome to the doodle sphere error!" I chirped. "It's a place filled with many different islands representing many different AU's! I thought here might be a good place to start." "SEems oK." "Do you know were they might have gone to 'get' food?" I asked. "ProbAbLy thE cLasSic pAciFist tiMelinE." He answered while shrugging.

"K, that would probably be a good place to start." I took his hand ripping open a portal, as we entered inside the canon universe.

We jumped out, the portal quickly closing behind us. We were in the middle of a green lush forest. "Remember stay low, we don't want to cause any attraction, and disturb the timeline" error simply nodded.

We trotted through the forest, soon finding our way onto the small pathway of dirt. It's been a few minutes of walking, til we came across something. We stopped in our tracks.

In front of us, the earth was churned, an glorious oak tree had been cracked and laid in the path. Bone attacks stuck every were followed by splatters of crimson coloured blood. "This must have been were they were attacked." I guessed. "SeEmS BruTaL" I slowly walked forward, kneeling down, something caught my eye. A strange black substances splattered on the ground. I scooped it up, examining it. My gaze flickered over to error, who was standing behind me "look familiar to you?" I asked, "nO, NeVer SeEn anYthInG likE it."

Error P.O.V.

"Hmmm. Maybe I should a-" ink cut off, we stared ahead a rustle was heard in the greenery. I quickly summoned one of my error blasters, aiming at were the noise came from. As the blaster opened its skeletal jaw, a beam of light shot out, demolishing the greenery. Ink looked at me, his expression unreadable.

"Error! You don't just shoot upon a small noise! For all we know you could've hit a bunny! Or some other sort of c-" I didn't really listen to him, my gaze kept on were I shot my error blaster. I squinted my eye sockets, trying to focus but my terrible eye sight wasn't helping much.

"Ink quiEt." I told him, he silenced, I started to see movement, the black substance that was on the ground slowly began to pull its self towards were I shot. "☟❍❍📬 😐♏♏■ ⬧♏■⬧♏ ♐□❒❍♏❒ ♎♏⬧⧫❒□⍓♏❒📬 ☝□⧫ ⧫□ ⬧♋⍓ ✋🕯❍ ♓❍◻❒♏⬧⬧♏♎📬"

I looked towards ink we were getting ready to attack, I sprinted forward, the royal blue strings leaking from my face, my grabbed onto them flinging them towards my target, trying to grab their soul.

The strings completely went through their black-gopped body. No soul was located inside them. I was genuinely surprised "whAt thE-" I was caught off guard as I felt them grip onto my strings, yanking them. I flew forward. "Error!" I heard ink shout, as he ran forward with his broomstick. I was pinned to the ground,

I squirmed under their grip, I gazed up to see the melting, disturbingly looking Gaster. The weird thing was they were glitching. Anger bubbled inside of me. I clenched my fist, punching them in the face, but my skeletal hand just went through.