chapter 24

Ink P.OV. (AAAAAAAA AAAAA!!!! Enjoy dis chapter :''3)

As I took a running start inside the goopy monster, it went dark. It was hard to move, yet I managed, 'where is it!?' I thought to myself in a panic of quick movement.

My actions were hard to preform inside of him as the thick sloppy goop slowed me down a lot, eventually I found it. My arm slowly fought and reached for it... The gun, the gloop tangled around my arm, I clenched my teeth, fighting against the gloop's hold. I flailed my feet around like a panicked child as if trying to grip my feet to something.

But I wouldn't let the goop slow me down, I felt a sudden rush of determination to end this.. My multi colored eye lights blazing with a strong glow of hope and adrenaline, then, with all my force I pushed my arm forwards. The gloop threads that tangled around my arm snapped and dissipated. My finger tips touched the textured handle of the gun that Sci had crafted, I quickly clasped my palm around it tightly, holding onto it for dear life in a quite literal way.

I brought it close to the chest. I came to notice that the ammo was out, I immediately tried to charge it up, but my head kept on swirling with panicked thought. 'Is Error okay!?' 'I dont want to lose him!' 'What if this doesn't work!?' 'What if we don't make it through this!?' 'Were gunna die here if I don't do something!!'

The negative thought kept on coming like train carts zooming down the tracks. My breaths coming out heavy, I forced my hand to slap myself across the face in a rough manner that it would definitely leave a red marking staining my face for several minutes.

"Okay Ink, please calm down, E-Error will be fine... He won't die... Act fast before Gaster can absorb you... It will work, just calm down... We will make it through this... We will live and continue to be happy, I have a life ahead of myself, bad situations are temporary, Error and I will have our happy endings, everyone else will be okay..."

I took deep breaths, continuing to murmur happy thoughts and words to myself, over and over again like a broken stereo stuck on a positive repeat. Soon enough, around the gun, a light energy gathered up. The sight of the beautiful bright energy quite in a way raining the words hope, determination, love, care, happiness... The energy got larger and larger.

As the energy got larger it began making Gaster twist around and scream in an agony of pure pain. The goop from the inside of him slowly began melting away and disappearing at a fast rate, turning from its thick sloppy form to an almost liquid substance like water.

Soon the energy consumed everything, like it was all eaten whole, Gaster screamed, "☠⚐✏ ❄☟✋💧 👍✌☠ ☠⚐❄ ☟✌🏱🏱☜☠✏ ✡⚐🕆 💧❄🕆🏱✋👎 ✋👎✋⚐❄💧✏ 💧❄⚐🏱✏ ✋ ☼☜☞🕆💧☜ ❄⚐ 👎✋☜✏ ✋ 🕈✋☹☹ 👍⚐💣☜ 👌✌👍😐✏ ✌☠👎 🕈☟☜☠ ✋ 👎⚐ ✋ 🕈✋☹☹ 😐✋☹☹ ❄☟✌❄ 👍☟✋☹👎 ⚐☞ ✡⚐🕆☼💧✏"

And with that, Gaster exploded in a black eruption of gloop and hatred.. Pleasing some of the reader's sadistic nature to watch him die...

No one's P.OV.

The black gooped monster was engulfed in a bright light, his remains raining down from the sky like a volcanic eruption. Hitting the ground like hail drops, splattering everywhere before disintegrating into nothing like it was. The bodies of the absorbed monster's who were encased in goop like a blanket of isolation and loneliness soon melted off of them.