chapter 8 ~ the sleepover part 2

Ink's P.O.V.

I eventually did get error back down and managed to stay, he only tried to demolish fresh once.

We are now currently down stairs getting ready to watch a movie, horror movies got the most votes. I watched as reaper grabbed a movie from the pile I had in the corner of the room. I sat beside error who was playing around with his strings. Reaper inserted the disc into the DVD player, The movie started to play "hey blue? Can you turn off the lights?" The blue wearing skeleton beamed with excitement. "Sure!"

He stood up dashing towards the light switch, turning it off with a click, As the room became pitch black.

~~~TimeSkip~~~
The movie was nearing the end. Almost Everyone screamed bloody murder, throughout Some of the duration of the movie, expect for reaper, red and error who giggled or either were silent.

There was a sudden jumpscare, it startled me, I grabbed onto the sleeve of error's hoodie, looking away from the TV screen. I glanced up at error as the TV fell silent for a moment, his face was completely dusted in yellow blush, and was glitching more the usual. I chuckled. Til I heard a voice,

" hey ink! Were watching a movie! We don't need glitchy's *FUNKED* up dial up noises!" I glanced at Red who lectured me then immediately got mad at fresh for censoring him. I let go of errors sleeve, slightly embarrassed of my actions, out of the corner of my vision I saw dream and blue giggling staring at me and Error.

I gave them a glare completely knowing what they were thinking.

When the movie was over it was only 9:34 pm. We were thinking of ideas til reaper spoke "hey. How about we play a good 'ol game of truth or dare?" There was some protests about things about how reaper might make geno kiss him, cause it was pretty obvious reaper had a thing for geno, or how someone might make us swallow a penny, but we went with it.

346 words- I mean a game of truth or dare can't go that bad right??