chapter 13

Error P.O.V.

"Error.....error.....ERROR! Wake up!" The loud booming voice startled me. As I fell off the couch. I Slowly looked up at ink. 'God he's so annoying! But so cute.....'

"WhAT TiMe iS It?" I mumbled as I let out a yawn. It has been around five days since nightmare came here with the others, and I had decided to stay with ink.

"Its 11:00am! And its time for you to get up!" "alRiGhT." I replied as I slowly stood up. Ink gave me a big smile as he grabbed my hand

"c'mon I have a surprise for you!" "AlRiGHt. WHat's t-" I didn't get to finish as he ran towards the stairs yanking me along with him "WhOA! Ink slOw dOWn!"

But he didn't slow down. He just chuckled. Pulling me upstairs Leading me towards the hallway. He walked towards a door right across from his room door.

Needless to say I was confused. Without a word. He slowly opened the door up with a click, he led me inside. It was a Bedroom, kinda big, with white walls. A medium sized bed in the middle with black pillows and a blue blanket. There was a dresser beside the bed and a closet to the left of the room, and windows above the bed that had white curtains.

I looked at him, confusion planted on my face. Ink beamed happily "well now that your staying here. I figured you need a room! So you don't have to sleep on the bland couch anymore! I left it kinda plain, cause I know you like it that way. But feel free to add whatever you want!"

I did something I did not do often, I smiled. "ThAnk yOu ink." I thanked him as he cheerfully smiled "your welcome!" As he pulled me into a hug.

I was a little shocked, but after all this time with ink, I didn't realize but I have kinda gotten over my haphephobia, at least with ink. I returned the hug, moments later we released each other as silence hung in the air as we stared at each other.

Ink P.O.V.

I stared at error, a warm feeling erupted inside my rib cage when ever I was near him. Its been happening for awhile, maybe I should ask dream and blue about it.

I got so lost in thought that I completely forgot error was there. "umMmm, hEllO? EArtH tO ink." I quickly snapped back to realize a little embarrassed. "Oh! Sorry error. 'Juss got a little lost in thought a bit." "its FIne." He replied.

"Well anyway wanna do something today? For one, we haven't really left this place for awhile, expect for the few Times we went outside."  "Oh! I hAveN'T rEaLly rEaLizeD thAt." Error acknowledged. He was silent for a moment, I stared at his mismatched eye lights they were so mesmerizing.

"WEll wAnNa gO to OuTertAlE?" He suggested, I had caught error a few times before after our fights by the cliff staring up at the stars, I was guessing it was one of his favourite AU's, that's why I've never really seen him destroyed it.

"Sure!" I chirped.

Error walked downstairs, I quickly followed him, as he immediately opened up a glichted looking portal.

We entered into the beautiful atmosphere of outertale, as the glitchy portal error created closed behind us. Its been awhile since I've been to outertale, I notice error was gone, but I quickly spotted him on the cliff side. I jogged over, ploping myself down beside him.