chapter 5

Nobody's P.O.V.

Today had been a handful..

Dust kept on calling, but ink took away blues phone cause he didn't trust Dust, cause of him being in nightmares gang. Error soon came to his senses, freaking out trying to leave but ink used his paint brush to make chains around his wrist, just to get him to stay. Ink and dream did later fix his door.

Right now ink is on the couch with an angry error, while dream and blue made tacos, ink was glad dream was here so the taste of blues tacos wouldn't be so revolting.

Inks P.O.V.

I sat on the green couch with error. He still was being stubborn. It was getting awkward in this silence, so I decided to see if I could stir up a conversation with error, maybe try and make him more communitive. "So...error" I began "how are you?" Error was silent before replying "NeVEr BEeN BeTtER!" He sarcastically replied. I frowned. "OK..." i was greeted by silence once more, before I got an idea. I got up running to my room leaving error on the couch. I ran to my room digging in my closet grabbing something from a box before running back down to error. "Here!" I handed him something.

Error stared at me "UmmMm...thAnK YoU ink" I smiled "I know you like to crochet and I don't use these crochets sticks(idk what the they're are called -_-) so thought I'd give them to you!" Error stared at the crochets for awhile before giving a small smile. I looked at him before letting out a sigh "error?" Error looked at me "HmmM?" "If I unchain you... Will you stay? Please you need to heal up and I promise I won't hurt you." Error was silent for a moment "...I WoN'T" I smiled before taking off the Chains. Error smiled. I watched with interest as he crocheted. It wasn't long til I heard a loud voice "hey ink! Error! The magnificent sans has finished making supper!" Blue smiled as he brought a plate full of tacos over with dream beside him happily munching down on one. I thanked him as I happily began to eat. I glanced error who stared at the taco hesitantly before taking a bite. I smiled as I saw his face light up.

Awhile has past it was getting late I invited dream and blue to stay the night. We spent the last few hours chatting, watching TV, and hanging out. I turned off the lights getting ready for bed. Dream and blue slept peacefully on one couch, and error slept on the other couch near the end, curled up, snoring softly. I got on the other end of the couch that error slept on. Slowly drifting off to sleep, satisfied that I at least got some kind of connection with error today. Maybe he isn't that bad after all?

486 -words :3