chapter 14

Error P.O.V.

I slowly awoke for once without ink screaming or forcing me awake. I took grabbed my phone that I left on top of the dresser right next to my bed, turning it on to check the time. 10:34 am it red.

It was quiet. I walked to the door, opening it up with a click. I peeked down stairs ink and the others were chatting. I slowly approached downstairs. Ink noticed me as I began to come down the steps. "Oh! Hi error! How'd you sleep last night?" He asked me "FinE" I answered. "Also! There's breakfast in the kitchen if your hungry." I nodded, a little tired to properly respond. I padded towards the kitchen as ink went back to talking to the other two star sans's

I entered he kitchen, It seems ink and the other two had made pancakes, they were still warm. I noticed he had a plate on the table already for me, heck! It had my name on it spelt with syrup! I grabbed the plate sitting at the table.

~~Time skip~~ (cause no one needs full description of error enjoying his pancakes XD )

I finished my breakfast, leaving my dirty dishes in the sink. I walked upstairs walking inside my room. I closed the door behind me. I grabbed a piece of paper writing a note on it with a pen I found. I left it on my dresser. Then I left through a portal.

Ink P.O.V.

I've been chatting and gossiping with dream and blueberry that I didn't realize how the time had slipped away. It was 11:23 am. Its been kinda quiet upstairs, it made me curious if error was up to mischief or if he had gone to hide in the closets again 'I mean he has his room for that now'

I slowly stood up "errors been kinda quiet right?" "Yeah! I was gonna point that out" I padded towards the stairs, walking up them with my friends behind me.

I slowly opened up errors room, and he wasn't in there. I checked inside his closet thinking he'd been hiding on the shelf hissing as I opened the door up to let the sun in, but he wasn't in there. "Hey ink! I found a note." I stood up half running towards dream.

Dream handed me the note as I began to read it out loud

"hey ink! Or berry blunder or you blinding positive golden guy! Whoevers reading this! went 'ta NM's castle, so seeya!

Sighed your local glitch~"

"Huh." "I'm not blinding!" Dream pouted. "Anyway!" I announced as I carelessly threw the note to the side. "Who votes for going to be an asshole! And go bug glitch!" I rose my hand but the others were hesitant. "But wouldn't that be kinda reckless?" Blue asked "na! Remember the truce I told you? Error probably told night so we should be safe...and it be a good time to visit your bf~"

"Dust's not my boy friend! H-he's just a good friendhe shouted but I could clearly see the small tint of blush on his face. I bent down a little bit, slightly towering over blue, enjoying the fact that so far blue was the only alternative sans that I found who is shorter than me.