chapter 3

Ink P.O.V.

I appeared in front of my house, the portal closing behind me. I walked forward, towards the medium sized house in front of me. I adjusted my hold on Error as i reached for the door nob with one hand. The door opening with a click. I used my foot to push the door open, walking towards as i gently placed Error on the couch. I quickly walked upstairs, heading towards the bathroom to grab the medical supply's.

I headed back down stairs, heading back down to the green couch that Error laid on. I bent down using healing magic. The healing magic softly glowed green, slowly healing the small cuts and cracks laced across errors body. I sighed as error flinched the second i touched were the bone had struck him. I looked at him, a frown appearing on my face. “hold still please” i muttered, as i healed the bloody wound, while bandaging up his broken red coloured ribs.

I slowly got up returning the medical kit back to the bathroom. Slowly padding to my room, i dug through the drawers, grabbing a sketch book and a pencil. I teleported back downstairs plopping down on the other couch. I glanced at error who slept soundly on the green couch across from him, before i began To quickly sketch in my art pad to kill time.

----- time skip -----

An hour went by. I was still drawing, that's when heard a groan which alerted me. I glanced over at the green couch as error began to awake.

Short but meh, anyway enjoy??? 256 words