chapter 11

Inks P.O.V.

Its been a week since the sleepover... And to say, me and error have become great friends. Sure he's still stubborn, still like to hide in the closets, but overall we'd spend the last few days, hanging out, telling jokes, and having fun!

He is healed enough to leave now, I plan to tell him today, I just wonder how things will turn out...

We sat quietly on the couch, I saw error glance at me. "sO...whAt dO yOU waNnA dO ToDAy?" I sat thinking of ideas, silence filled the air. "WeLp...wHen yoU GOt idEaS CoMe fInD mE iN tHe clOsET" then he just left.

I sat in silence for awhile til there was a loud boom and my front door came flying off. "Oh great! I just fixed that last wee-" I froze in place at who stood at the door way...

None other than cross, horror, dust, killer, and nightmare...

I quickly sprang up, grabbing my pain brush, getting in a battle stance, but they didn't attack nor get out their weapons... But nightmare spoke in a serious voice.

"Where's Error?"

I froze glancing up stairs, at said glitch who stood at the top of the stair case, peeking around the corner. "Ummmm" i tried to think of an excuse, Before error started to come down stairs realizing who was here.

I glanced nervously at error who stood at the end of the steps.

"NiGhTmAr-" he didn't get to finish as all of them sprang forth embracing him in a hug knocking error over in the process. It kinda took me by surprise.

I saw them stand up "c'mon error let's go and get away from this crook" but error didn't move, "BuT-" error spoke up, but I cut him off "no error...you should go, your completely healed now"

Error looked like he was having trouble deciding. 'But this should be easy for him...right? I mean nightmare and the gang are basically his family.'

Error P.O.V.

I glanced between nightmare and ink. more than anything I wanted to return home, but there was this feeling telling me to stay. I'd hate to admit it but I actually kinda enjoyed my time here with the ink blob.

"You!" I glanced at nightmare in surprise as he pointed at ink. "You can't possibly know the pain you put us through! Or how long it took to find error's location!"

"Wait! Nightmare ple-" ink tried to reason with him. "No ink! You listen here! I don't know who you think you are, or what your planning! Judging by how you haven't killed error yet." Ink spoke up " I couldn't kill him! Alright?! So I decided to heal him!"

"Wow! you say that so easily for someone who doesn't hesitate to hurt him, Were only doing our job! To keep the balance stable!" I saw ink unable to respond. It was silent before, I could feel nightmare stare at me.

"Error...its not safe here with him. Come back, look what he did to you!" He pointed at the rip in my side, were you could see the bandages under my torn clothes.

I glanced at ink who didn't dare look up. "Please...just go error...its for the best."

I slowly walked towards nightmare, "fiNe...bUt iF I Go ink comEs toO."

555 words -