Chapter 23

Ink P.O.V.

The vents were cold and dark, but I knew I was okay with Error at my side. We kept quiet, shuffling through the large vents, we both said no words, a sudden dizziness hit me 'sh- not now please...' I wordlessly prayed to my unborn child, I needed food for energy as the baby soul kept on sucking my magic to sustain its self.

Error glanced at me, "you okay?" He asked, gentle concern lacing his tone. "Y-yeah... Just the lil' one just needs more energy" I quietly responded, "oh, you sure you'll be okay enough to continue forwards, I can carry you if you'd like." Error offered, staring at me, his mitch matched eye lights emitting a soft glow.

"I'm sure I'll be fine Ruru, 'sides we should get going, Blue and Dust should be showing up soon." I reassured the former God of destruction, as I slowly got back to my feet. Error let out a breathy sigh "Alright, c'mon kiki" he gestured with his hand for me to walk beside him.

Minutes passed, or maybe hours? Who knows at this point. The gentle thumping against the vents echoed in he distance, every second it got closer... and louder. Error put his arm in front of me like a railroad crossing.

Blue and Dust who were screaming basically zoomed past us and ran Error over "REEEEE" Error screeched as he was flattened. I couldn't help but stifle an upcoming laugh. "Oh! Error we didn't see you there!" Dust yelled helping him up. "You didn't see me!? You flattened me to Narnia!" Error yelled, glaring at Dust.

"Yo, so y'all going to complain over there?" A raspy voice was heard from behind them. I instantly looked behind us to see Horror standing there whilst he held Cross like a bag of rice with one of his hands.

Error's eye lights widened "nani da fuk!?! You're still alive!?!" Error gasped in disbelief at Horror "bitch! I'mma live through this even if it kills me!" He retorted. "Is Cross even alive?" Dream asked and thus the author just remembered that Dream was there :'>

Horror glanced at him "idk-"

~~Timeskip~~

Error P.O.V

Awhile has past we all were arguing... Well mainly me and Horror, speaking of Horror he said he was gunna punch the life back into Crossy.... And he exactly did that, long story short Cross is now conscious, bruised, in pain, and mad at Horror.

We all did not even know where we were going anymore.. According to Dust, Blue and Horror they had lost track of Gaster somewhere in the vents.

I held Ink close to me as we journeyed throughout the vents, "Hey y'all!" Cross shouted. "found dis' ya think we should go through?" He asked while pointing to a vent opening. Ink and Dream glanced at each other then glanced at me. I gave a simple nod.

It didn't take long for all of us to pry open the vent. One by one we all crawled through. I sighed staring at the open room we all ended up in, "how big is this frickin' place!?" I yelled, Ink looked at me with a saddened expression, "Error... Please calm down, I'm sure we'll make it out of here.." He comforted me, his voice filled with dry hope.