prologue

❝you can't go to the peak by being normal, baby.❞  

i walk down the bright streets of seoul. it's currently midnight, an idol like me shouldn't be out so late, but i don't care. it felt like being in a cage in my hotel room for a whole week.

it's sunday, just a day before my concert. i was pulled back from my thoughts when i felt myself getting pulled into an alley. no one saw me. i turned around, it was an older woman. it was wrong to say this but fuck was she ugly as hell.

her blonde hair looked crusty and she was definitely starting to bald. her front teeth were crooked, her face was wrinkly. I'd have mistaken her for a 70. (she was in her late 30's, shocking, i know!)

"you're the famous jeon jungkook right??!" the woman screeched as she hugged me tightly, I'd have vomited, she stank like dead rats. does she know what a shower is? i grimaced as she let go. god, i could hardly breathe. "jungkook-oppa, please come home with me! I'll show you a really good time too..." she giggled and wiggled her eyebrows at the end.

i furrowed my eyebrows and decided to speak. "I'm sorry, but i really can't stay with you. i have a schedule to follow and I'm an idol, not just a person walking down the street. oh and i definitely would not go home with you, you look... how do i say this... hideous?" i said and chuckled.

she gasped and was clearly shocked at my choice of words. i was very sweet and kind on the outside but on the inside, i was just a snobby little douche. even I'll admit that. i run kind of... hot-and-cold. that's just how i am. she frowns and takes out her phone. "if you don't come home with me right now, I'll call the police and tell them you sexually assaulted me!" she shouts and my eyes widened.

what a little bitch. she turns around and i tackle her, her phone hitting the ground and breaking. i push her face onto the ground and pull out my pocket knife that i was given just in case.

and this was just the right time.

"I'm sorry but i can't allow you to threaten me like that. but i won't go with you either. sorry that this is how you die, filthy rat." i whisper and sink the knife into her nape, blood gushing out as i pull out the knife. just to be sure, i grab ahold of her head and snap her neck. just to be sure.

i stand up and look at the corpse. something about that felt so right. too right. i hear someone shriek and i turn around to see a young girl, possibly in her 20's staring at me. fuck, i can't let her call the cops on me, but there are too many people. i grab the knife and climb over the fence that was behind me and run. i run to wherever my feet will take me, just as long as it's far away from that body. they'll never find out that it's their dear idol, jeon jungkook.

i'll make sure they won't.

-

ya so, sorry for this terrible prologue but this is basically kook befORE he was a known killer. how he got into it. i'll prolly fix it later on but idk nan molla

i am terrible at writing stuff like this, i'm also still a novice (i consider myself a novice) so i apologize if it actually is bad and im not blind haha

yeah, but please check out my other book 'perfect' if you haven't already, new chapter coming out soon and for this book, a new chapter possibly next week or so. depending on how busy i am.

hope you guys like this and hope you'll look forward to this.

bye, gayssss <3