열여덟

give me your hand and save me. i need your love before i fall.

"seokjin?"

oh fuck, shit, crap, bitch, tits, cock... "uhh, jungkookie, y-you're back early..." i say as i wipe the sweat off my hands with jungkooks sheets secretly. "i never told you that i was going to leave, wait- what are you even doing inside my room? i told you that my room was off-limits." he replied as he stepped closer to me. he seemed pretty angry. jungkook's eyebrows were furrowed and his jaw was sharper than ever, his lips held a tight line as his eyes gave a dark gaze.

oh no, was this my death? I'm too handsome to die! i panic internally as jungkook grabs my wrist quite and pulls me out of the room quite forcefully. it started to hurt. "j-jungkook, i just... wanted to clean the apartment..." i lied but he didn't seem to buy it as he scoffed. he let go of my arm when we were standing in the living room. "the place is always clean, i make sure to clean it every morning before leaving anywhere, even when I'm not leaving, i clean it." he answers, his voice stern.

jesus, where was the bunny i would see on tv? he really seemed angry. "i... i just got curious... w-"

"well curiosity killed the cat, why in the world would you go in when i told you not to?!" he cuts me, angered. i withdrew, seeing jungkook angry was on another level. no, it didn't seem like he was angry, it seemed like... like somebody had snitched on him, told everybody this big secret he didn't want anybody to know. ever. "i-it's not like i damaged anything!" i frowned, but that didn't seem to help as he crossed his arms, his arms bulging.

i gulp, is it me or is it hot in here? "jungkook, i just got a bit curious — that's all. i didn't t... touch anything and i didn't break anything, i swear! plus, there isn't anything special inside your room... but... what were those tapes you had?" i asked as it decided to swing by my mind. but it's true, what the hell were those tapes?

jungkook's eyes widen, his arms slightly loosened but he got back to his demeanor of being irate. it seemed like he was afraid, the look in his eyes, they were holding a secret. i could tell. "jungkook, what do they hold? why do you have them?" i asked, i stepped closer but he seemed alarmed. almost like a mother cat protecting its kittens.

i had never seen him this protective in my life.

he pulls out his hand as if he was going to hit me — i closed my eyes but i felt nothing, nothing clashing into my face. i open an eye, he was sighing. i swear, if he actually slaps me, i would straight up strangle him. why the fuck would he want to harm me? they're just tapes, right? he pulls back his hand. "sorry... just, let's not talk about that..." he whispers as he walks past me and into his room, slamming the door shut. i hear the door lock.

what the fuck?

i turn around, trying to process what was going to happen.

he caught me snooping around his room, i asked him about the tapes, he looked like he was going to have a mental breakdown, he was almost going to hit me, apologized then left? this was really when i realized, jungkook is hiding something. i stare at the door, my eyebrows suddenly feel heavy as i contemplate about this. my fingers twitching, my feet wanting to move.

just what the hell was jungkook hiding? and why is he so afraid to tell me?

i shake my head and shuffle over into the kitchen, opening the fridge to prepare dinner.