열아홉

i'm living in order to understand the world. but why hasn't the world tried to understand me?

"okay let's play 'never have i ever' first, we are getting so drunk!" jimin giggles as he runs into the kitchen to grab drinks. "I'll be back," i whisper into jin's ear as i stand up, walking into the kitchen as well.

"jimin, what is this? you don't usually plan parties..." i ask him as he gets beers. "i just felt like it, plus, this might get your mind off jin finding out about those tapes. i mean-- good thing is that he didn't listen to them, right?" jimin answers as he sets down the beers on the kitchen counter. "y-yeah of course, but i bet he's suspicious of me now... i kind of acted weird back then, god, i was going to fucking slap him, jimin!" i whisper-yell, i run my hand through my hair as i sigh.

"well, you didn't. jungkook, you gotta start being optimistic, he'll never find out that you're a... that you're the rabbit. he's way too in love to even think about it! sure, he's probably a bit wary of you but otherwise, I'd say the chemistry between you two is just A+!" he beams, i smile softly. "yeah, thanks jimin..." i mumble.

i pick up the beers and we both walk back to the living room where the others were waiting. "alright! let's get this motherfucking party started!" jimin yells as he grabs the beers from my hands and opens them, giving the drinks to everybody. i roll my eyes and sit down next to solar as jin was doing something else. "I'm guessing you all know the rules to the game but I'll just tell it anyway. anyone asks the first "never have I ever..." whoever has done it has to drink. If no one has ever, then they get to remain sober another day while the person who asked has to drink. the next player then asks the next statement. the person who stays sober the longest is the winner! okay, jin, you start!" jimin beams.

god, we're going to fucking die.

"uhh... never have i ever sent a dirty text to the wrong person." jin says. i smile sheepishly as i take a sip of my beer. then i realized, nobody else had done the same. "wait what the fuck, jimin... haven't you done it too?!" i asked, why was i the only one who did that mistake? "uhh, no it was the other way around, you dumbass... i can't believe you sent a dirty text to the wrong person!" he laughed, the others laughed too. i rolled my eyes, it was hoseok's turn.

"never have I ever required medical attention due to a foreign object stuck inside my body." hoseok states and solar, hwasa, and chanyeol drank. everybody else burst out laughing, the three grumbled.

it was namjoon's turn. oh hell no, he knows me more than i know myself, excluding my... past. "never have I ever done it with someone more than twice my age." namjoon says confidently. jimin and i drank up... "god you fucking sluts!" namjoon laughs, "dude! i was drunk, okay?!" i reply, my cheeks redder than ever.

-

never have I ever was now over. we decided to take a break as jackson started retching from drinking too much. I couldn't help but notice when taehyung would glance at me with the most displeased face ever. I don't even know him and he is giving me these angry looks. I roll my eyes as he's looked at me for the umpteenth time, but this time he mouthed something. I wasn't great at reading lips but I swore he said "stay away from seokjin", maybe I'm just delusional but...

"-people reported seeing the rabbit walking around tonight, and had seen him assault an old lady. please, everyone, we advise you to bring pepper spray with you for safety. you never know when you can bump into him. now, that's all the time we have for tonight, please come again next time on the late night news. good night!"