여덟

❝hope is a dangerous thing for someone like me to have, but i have it.❞

i get off yoongi, i couldn't see his chest heaving up and down so i'll just assume that he's dead. i grab my bag to get my knife because what's the fun if i don't see a few cuts here and there? maybe a little stab wound too.

however, i hear a squeak behind me and i turn around.

this motherfucker was still alive.

"looking for this?" yoongi asks, his voice hoarse. fuck. he had the knife. 

"give it to me, yoongi. there's no point in doing that," i growl, trying to grab the knife from him. he throws it out in the open, small window above the toilet. i feel my mind going blank. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" i yell, blinded by rage as i push him against the stall door, gripping his collar tightly, so tightly my fingers are hurting from the rough fabric.

he only smirks, chuckling. what a conceited asshole. 

"what was the point? you're going to die anyway." i bellowed, pushing him against the stall door again harsher. 

"i don't know, what was the point?" he repeats my question, and it makes me undoubtedly very pissed off. 

"you're a fucking asshole, you know that... right?" i barked, punching his face. his lip was busted and his nose was bleeding when he looked back at me with his glaring eyes. 

"you know... i think that was my nickname in school." he laughs. all i could see was red, a bloody red.

"you'll wish you weren't even born." i snarled as i punched his abdomen, grabbing a flute i had in my bag and piercing his stomach with it, i close my free hand over his mouth as his cry was muffled. his knees buckle and he falls down. what a fucking baby. i kick his face and he falls to the side.

he's dying.

i stomp on his head, and i hear something crack. i giggle and i grab yoongi, i manage to throw him out the small window, thankfully, the window led to nothing. behind it was just a bunch of bushes and trees. luck was on my side today. maybe the owner of this café should get better windows, i mean, come on, it can fit a fucking human.

i unlock the stall and i wash my hands before leaving the bathroom. the two others weren't there. perhaps they got tired of waiting, i check my watch, we were in there for about... 5-7 minutes. probably thought we were taking a shit.

i left the café and searched for them, i see them standing in front of a rollercoaster. since seokjin was being a little pussy we rode mostly soft, slow rides. was he contemplating whether to ride it or not? 

but he looked so pretty, his sweater giving him the most cutest look ever, and his tight dark jeans, hugging his thighs nicely, i was in love honestly. i wanted to w-

i walked towards them, "hey hoseok, hey jinnie." i greeted. the two turned around and looked at me.

"where's yoongi? wait, what happened to your face?!" seokjin asks, startled when he notices the tiny scratch marks. of course he would. "yoongi and i had a little dispute but nothing too serious, he went home since he didn't feel well afterward." i lied and shrugged. seokjin only nods slowly, he seemed a bit anxious. 

"hey, jungkook, wanna ride this?" hoseok asks, holding my shoulder. i looked up at the ride, it was fast, it had loops, and not to mention big drops. i grinned, it's been ages since I've ridden a rollercoaster like this.

"why the fuck not? let's go!" i shout excitedly as i pull hoseok and jin along with me. it's been a while since i've felt this happy feeling. now with yoongi gone, i can finally try to win over jin. i don't have to worry about that asshole ruining anything. i smile as they turn away.

seokjin is mine, no one can change that.

double update cause i was bored YEAHHHH- ended up writing a teeny tiny bit of smut. enjoy that suckerssss

i edited the last chapter and htis one because wtf just happened