일곱

❝but everyone wants what they don't have.❞ 

"jeongguk, this is hoseok! hoseok, jeongguk." jin says as he introduces us. so, this was the guy he was talking about? well... he does look quite... beautiful, but not as beautiful as jin.

"i see, nice to meet you... hoseok," i said, smiling. hoseok only smiled back, huh. he doesn't seem interested. "so, tell me a little about yourself." i tell hoseok as i ignore seokjin's intense squealing. "well... I'm 24 years old, I'm currently a choreographer for kids, i like dogs, and i have a younger sister. her name is yujin." he smiles, dimples showing. it was honestly cute.

"now it's your turn." hoseok says as he stares at me with bright eyes. " I'm 21 years old, and I'm sure you can guess all the other stuff," i say as i shrug. but he didn't seem to understand as he just stared at me. "guess? heck! i don't know who you are, jungkook! i only recently met you, you know." hoseok laughs and i stand there, dumbfounded. how could he not know who jeon jungkook was? i sighed, "i see..."

"okay, guys! you all ready?" seokjin asks, utterly excited. i could tell that it was going to be a long day. johnkey next to him seemed to be really excited. haha, no, you thought. he seemed completely done with jin, not that i can't relate though. seokjin is pretty wild.

-

us four are sitting in a small cafe right now. i observe everything right now. jin and yoongi are busy chatting, laughing together (it pissed me off a lot.) but hoseok was just eyeing yoongi. i nudge him by the arm, he seems to pop his bubble and looks at me, surprised. "oh, sorry jungkook. i know that this is supposed to be a date but... i don't know, i don't feel it." hoseok chuckles and smiles sadly. "it's fine, i don't feel the same either, and i can tell that you... have your eyes set on someone already." i smirk, he's like an open book.

i lean in and whisper, "it's ... yoongi, isn't it?" and i lean back, seeing hoseok completely frozen. "was i right?"

he stares at me, "y-yeah..." he smiles sheepishly, rubbing his head. i need to find a way to get yoongi alone... so we can... have a little chat. I'd like to get to know him better, in private. i grin unconsciously. i get pulled out of my mind as yoongi stands up. 

"i have to go to the restroom, I'll be back soon, love." he says and kisses jin's cheek. i grimaced and looked away.

i stand up, "i might as well use it too." i say and walk away, following yoongi. the others didn't seem suspicious so i mentally high fived myself. we enter the restroom and i push him against the wall, it was empty. i could tell. he grunts and looks at me surprised. 

"what the hell jungkook? let me fucking go!" he shouts, angered. i slam my hand on his mouth, shutting him up.

"shut up, i just... need to talk to you, that's all. fortunately, the restroom is all empty." i scowled as i stared at him with dead eyes. "fu.... y..."

it was mumbled because of my hand. i pulled my hand back, "what did you say?" i asked, tilting my head. 

"fuck you! that's what i said! you're fucking sick, you know?!" he snaps, his ears slightly red. i pat his cheek a few times before slapping him, "yoongi-hyung, i know i should remain respectful but... in all honesty, that wasn't respectful at all." i chuckle darkly.

i pull us into a bathroom stall, locking the door behind us. i push him onto the toilet, he arches his back, his face screaming pain, 'i probably made him hit something.' i sit down on his lap and wrap my hands around his neck, pressing down on the apple with my thumb. i grin widely as he tries to push me off but with my strength, it'll be hard to.

he gasps for air, scratching my face and pulling at my hair but i refuse to let go of him. i refuse to let him go back to seokjin. cause seokjin was mine.

i don't care what anyone says or does, he will be mine and no one will stop me. not a fucking thing.

without realizing it, i press harder and harder the more i think about yoongi touching my seokjin, laughing with my seokjin, looking at my jin.

soon, he falls limp.

like a little ragdoll.

oh my god, what a surprise! what do yall think about jungkooks personality so far? idk I'm trying to make him seem like a deranged, dead yet lively man if that makes sense and for those wondering, jungkook is 23 years old, no, he is not 21 lol