스물 일곱

we've seen each other naked, we've seen each other cry. you make me not wanna die.

"are you crazy?" I asked, no way in hell was I going to do that. "I'm not doing it."

"come on, gguk, it's not hard," seokjin says, bringing out his puppy eyes. it was always hard to say no when he did that, but for this? no! absolutely not. my pride would be stomped on!

I turn away, not wanting to fall for his dumb... cute... eyes.

"jungkook, come on! please? just this one time!" he begs as he turns my head towards him, his fingers lightly gripping my chin.

"no."

"please!"

"for the last time, I will not b-"

my words get cut off as seokjin tackles me, pinning me against the bed. "jinnie-"

I try to wiggle my hands out of his grip, but he had an iron grip. I sigh, "please?"
seokjin does nothing but stare at me, the corners of his lips slightly curved but not enough to be called a smile. a slight smile, perhaps.

he ignores me and starts marking up my neck, kissing and biting. I struggle to pull back, to get away, but seokjin somehow got me fastened.

"seokjin please-"

banging on the door cuts me off as seokjin whips his head towards the location of the sounds. he groans and gets off, letting me move.

I leave his room and walk towards the front door, opening it without bothering to check who it was.

and fuck.

it was none other than kim taehyung; annoying little bugger, wasn't he?

I make a face as he smiles, "what do you want, taehyung?"

he pushes past me and strolls into my place as if he owned it. might as well contribute to the rent too.

seokjin comes out and scoffs when he sees taehyung.

"so, what do you want?" seokjin asked. I stayed behind them, deciding to let seokjin handle this.

after all, I did nothing.

"listen, seokjin. I know I fucked up, horribly." taehyung sighs, holding his hips.

seokjin scoffs again, looking around as he steps closer towards taehyung.

"fucked up? you mean — trying to lie to me that my boyfriend killed my father? and that my sister died too?" seokjin laughs.

it almost made me feel bad, but taehyung deserved this. even I, a serial killer, could admit that he needed a scolding.

"seokjin, please- I would have never lied if it wasn't to protect you. jinnie, you have to know! that guy?" he pauses, smiling painfully from ear to ear, "your boyfriend? he is NOT what you think he is."

seokjin rolls his eyes as he furrows his brows, "what I think my boyfriend is, is an honest and good-hearted man who looks after me correctly instead of lying behind my back."

taehyung looks down, "you're right, except he is not an honest and good-hearted man. he is the exact opposite!"

"he's not even real."

I tilt my head, what was that supposed to mean? I stood behind the wall, listening carefully to his conversation.

I peeked to the right and saw seokjin smiling.

"not real?"

taehyung nods, "he has to wake up. don't you think?"

I close my eyes and take a deep breath, my ears hurt. why? a piercing sound goes through my head, and I feel faint as if I've lost all strength in my body.

"taehyung, whatever you say or do won't convince me. he is not a bad person; he's been there for me when you were busy fucking my sister." seokjin pauses, "you're fucking sick."

I open my eyes and take a deep breath once again, calming myself down.

taehyung sighs and looks down while he heads for the door, but not before looking at me with a piercing glare.

and out he goes.

I walk towards the living room and see seokjin sitting down on the couch. fingers twisting his hair out of frustration from what I could tell.

he felt bad.

i'd know that look anywhere.

I sit beside him and wrap my arm around his shoulder, pulling him close to me, his head resting on my shoulder.

"you overhead everything, didn't you." seokjin asked. however, it came out more like a statement.

I nodded, "well, not everyone are perfect. guess you had to learn that the hard way, baby."

he snorts, "yeah."

I look at him, a love-filled mind.

"seokjin, baby?"

he looks up at me, a slight heartbroken smile plastered on his face.

"yes?"

"since it'll be my last free day tomorrow before the tour, how about we spend some quality time tomorrow?" I asked, rubbing his shoulder.

"definitely." he smiles.

"and maybe, we could do what you want." I wink as I kiss his forehead.

he stares into my eyes. and I swear I could see something dark, he looked...

"maybe? it won't be a maybe, baby." he grins as he latches his lips onto mine, sucking on my lips as he holds my back, keeping me from falling.

I smile into the kiss; perhaps it won't be as bad as I thought to keep him to myself after all.

and he seems to know that he is mine too.

just mine!

I actually updated after a while hhhh
I'll be updating perfect and sdod (six dads one kid) too! So be kind and check those out if you have the time to :)

The next chapter will go down memory lane 😔✌️and will include mild smut too so!!!!! 👻👻👻👻👻👻