❝you're there but for some reason, i can't seem to reach you.❞

i stood outside the cafe. apparently, it's a bakery as well but isn't mentioned much.

it was quite small, but it seemed cozy. the brick walls were a creamy color and the big window read "yummy yummy cafe". i opened the door and stepped in, meeting with a sweet scent and more cream colored walls. it was aesthetically pleasing. 

there was some pastel pink, blue, and purple decorating the place. it was cute.

i walk over to one of the tables in the corner and sit down. i was told to sit here. i pull out my phone as i wait for the beauty to come to meet me. i look up when i see someone sit in front of me, and it was the angel himself.

"hi, seokjin." i say as i smile at him. he smiles back, blushing. "ah... uh... god i'm nervous... w-why would you want to meet me?" seokjin asks as he darts his eyes everywhere but me. i chuckle, "how many times do i need to mention this? you seem cool and i need some new friends." i joke as i set down my phone on the table.

"w-why me out of all people? you have like, a million fans!" he wondered as he leaned back in the chair. "you're hopeless..." i mumble and smile. he tilts his head and i feel like melting, how can one person be so adorable?

"um... is there anything you want to order?" he asks as he slides the menu over to me. i pick up the menu and read the items listed on it. "the angel food cake sounds nice... but the shortcake sounds good too..." i vacillated to myself. in the end, i chose the shortcake.

seokjin smiles, "of course! i'll be back with your order soon." he replies cheerfully and stands up, running behind the counter and into the kitchen. i lean back in my chair as i looked around. there were very few people here, about... 4-6 people here? but it was nice. peaceful and cozy.

my phone starts ringing and i pick it up, answering the call and holding it up to my ear. "namjoon-hyung, for the last time, i am perfectly okay." i sigh as i look out the window.

"oh! no, jungkookie it's not namjoon, it's me jimin!" i hear his soft voice say. i smile, "oh, jiminie, it's been awhile, how are you?" i ask him. "i'm fine! you've been hecking busy nowadays, please don't forget about me when you're famous!" he jokes and i chuckle. "i won't!".

"why'd you call?" i inquired, i hear some shuffling on the other end, "i just wanted to tell you that i'm coming back! it was really fun in thailand, hot as heck too!" he chortled and i could practically hear him smile if that was even possible. "should i come to pick you up from the airport?" i asked him, "that'd be great! i have lots of luggage, are you sure it's fine though? aren't you busy?" he inquires, "i'm free this week." i answer.

"well that's great! i'll be arriving in seoul tomorrow! crap! i gotta go! i'll see you later kookie!" he jabbered and hung up. jungkook sighs and places down his phone back on the table and seokjin comes back with the shortcake. he sets down the plate on the table and sits down. 

the cake looks fucking delicious. "wow- that's... that looks delicious." i marveled as i picked up my fork.

seokjin giggles, sounding like music.

"i'm glad we're friends, jungkook!" he beams and i smile, "i'm glad too.".

poor seokjinnie, he has no idea what he has gotten himself into...